You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

Indecicive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Trust me, i have a gen3 G23 and she's my baby. I ccw with her everyday and have zero issues. If your lookin for the "perfect" glock, IMO the G23 is your gun. With that being said, you cant go wrong with any Glock, even the G27. I am thinking about getting a 27 but not sure if really want a sub-compact. I am a compact type gun guy so the 23 is just right for me. I am really thinkin about gettin another 23 or another 30sf(once i purchase). Bottom line is whichever one you choose will be a great pick...get the 23

Old 01-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1734 Times on 1138 Posts
Likes Given: 1709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockpotion23 View Post
Trust me, i have a gen3 G23 and she's my baby. I ccw with her everyday and have zero issues. If your lookin for the "perfect" glock, IMO the G23 is your gun. With that being said, you cant go wrong with any Glock, even the G27. I am thinking about getting a 27 but not sure if really want a sub-compact. I am a compact type gun guy so the 23 is just right for me. I am really thinkin about gettin another 23 or another 30sf(once i purchase). Bottom line is whichever one you choose will be a great pick...get the 23
I felt the same way until I found a good deal on a used G27 that I just couldn't pass up. They grow on you quick. I love the little guy! With the Pearce +1 pinky grip you have 11 rounds of .40 caliber in a very small package. With the G23 mag and mag sleeve you basically have a G23.
US Army 1966-69, VFW Life Member, Retired Geek

Old 01-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #13

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

I have owned many hand guns iin my lifetime, but i have to say the one that never leaves my hip for my ccw is the glock27, this little .40 caliber powerhouse is highly concealable and packs some serious knockdownpower especially with hollowpoint ammo. This little weapon is deadly accurate too! Here's a guy named Hickock45 who puts out some amazing vids check out a few of his other Glock27 vids- it's his favorite glock of all! D.

Last edited by Delmonte67; 01-10-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Old 01-10-2012, 01:41 AM   #14

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I like that guys videos... I wish I had a back yard like that LOL...

Old 01-10-2012, 01:49 AM   #15

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

It's every gun lovers dream backyard setup ! He's an awesome guy and reviews alot of guns. He's a school teacher and part time sherriff from Tennessee I subscribe to his vids and get a new one every couple of days in my email. Really cool.

Old 01-10-2012, 01:54 AM   #16

I thought the 27 was going to be the one until I handled them side by side. The 23 just felt a little better with the longer grip. I realize I can put an extension on the 27. Sounds like I just need to go back and try them in holsters and find a place to shoot them. We will see. I will post when I finally make up my mind. Probably just over analyzing it to death. Thank again for the input.

Old 01-10-2012, 02:32 AM   #17

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Don't worry bro, your not over analizing, you just wanna get what truly makes you happy before you spend a decent amount of cash. I totally understand! Oh, just one more video for ya! Lol!
. Good luck! D.

Last edited by Delmonte67; 01-10-2012 at 02:55 AM.

Old 01-10-2012, 02:49 AM   #18

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangBOSS9
I thought the 27 was going to be the one until I handled them side by side. The 23 just felt a little better with the longer grip. I realize I can put an extension on the 27. Sounds like I just need to go back and try them in holsters and find a place to shoot them. We will see. I will post when I finally make up my mind. Probably just over analyzing it to death. Thank again for the input.
I think that your making a better choice,my first Glock was a 23c. They conceal very well

Old 01-10-2012, 07:08 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1734 Times on 1138 Posts
Likes Given: 1709

Last I heard Hickok45 likes the G23 a little better than the G27. So do I, but there's a place for both in my house.
US Army 1966-69, VFW Life Member, Retired Geek

Old 01-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #20

What ammo do you all recommend for CC/practice and for just shooting for fun? Is there anything I should stay away from in the .40 with a Glock? Someone told me the .40 is real temperamental to reload, not that I will do it in the near future, but it is in the back of my head to try someday.