Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Im sold!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Im sold!

For awhile now as you may or may not know, im looking forward to grabbing me a G23. I was driving looking for this jobsite, when i spot this gun shop. Of course, i had to quench my thirst so i went in to look around. I held th G23 in my hand and it felt perfect. I thought the slide release,slide stop,mag release was just fine, i feel no need to upgrade those parts. I probably will switch out the guide springrod though. While i was at it, i held the G22, just because i want a G21 and i believe they are both the same size. I was expecting a major size difference, and it wasnt I probably wont carry the .45 but i like the feel too.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-22-2010, 03:45 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Your right the G22 Gen 4 and the G21 SF have a similar feel for two different size frames. I'd suggest looking into adding a 3.5 ghost connector though, really adds to the overall package. Good luck. Joe

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 10-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter Joe View Post
Your right the G22 Gen 4 and the G21 SF have a similar feel for two different size frames. I'd suggest looking into adding a 3.5 ghost connector though, really adds to the overall package. Good luck. Joe
******** I second that ! ---Midway USA has Sherer brand for $10.00(on sale)..