I was offered 2 trades for my Glocks yesterday - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > I was offered 2 trades for my Glocks yesterday

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 10:52 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 980 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 984

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
... I knew a guy many years ago who traded a pristine "T Series" Browning Hi Power for a Raven .25. I told him he had traded a $600 (at the time) gun for a $50 gun. He did not care at all, as he needed a small gun for his pocket and had plenty of money...
Oh that trade is painful!

But we all have our own opinions and values so that's why someone is always ready to trade stuff.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:17 PM   #42

Liked 80 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cddbrowns View Post
No hotheads, just calling it what it is. A post full of crap, or idiocy. I mean, I understand the whole love affair, and that's his choice and all, but come on man.....what kind of research did he do, or friends does this guy have that tells him no one wants a freakin DW. True, its not a nighthawk or anything, but this is nothing but bait from a troll or a mental midget posting.

Hell, trade for the damn thing and go buy 5 more G36s....if that his thing. Just stop making crap up and not expecting people to fire back.

Sent from my HTC using FirearmsTalk
Thanks for the nice words. Sometimes I wonder why i and others served this country and its people like you.

Do you kick your dog or family members if they disagree with you? You seem to have that persona. Just angry.

I thought these forums were for people who think alike but not exactly alike to come together and talk about things important and not so important.

Because I wouldn't make a trade you would you feel you have the right to throw insults.

BTW, this thread was put into the Glock forum for Glock people to kick around and fun with. Not for 1911 people

Old 08-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #43

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue

Thanks for the nice words. Sometimes I wonder why i and others served this country and its people like you.

Do you kick your dog or family members if they disagree with you? You seem to have that persona. Just angry.

I thought these forums were for people who think alike but not exactly alike to come together and talk about things important and not so important.

Because I wouldn't make a trade you would you feel you have the right to throw insults.

BTW, this thread was put into the Glock forum for Glock people to kick around and fun with. Not for 1911 people
Mods, ban me now before I lay this fool out.......

Old 08-16-2011, 11:40 PM   #44

Liked 80 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cddbrowns View Post
Mods, ban me now before I lay this fool out.......

Oh I'm sorry. Did i strike a nerve?

Old 08-16-2011, 11:51 PM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Gentlemen, this horse is deceased. Kindly dismount.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Closed Thread