Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > I was offered 2 trades for my Glocks yesterday

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 10:03 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Okay, that's enough.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 08-16-2011, 02:28 AM   #22

Liked 80 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Thanks CA.

ok, ok, how about this....given 1k to buy a 1911, one 1911, would it be this so called Dan Wesson wonder gun?

Asking a few folks I know, consensus is that the DW would be to hard to trade off since nobody likes em.

This post is not a "troll" posting or anything eles. true story. guy made me this offer and I refused it. he's off today and I'm sure he'll be bugging me tomorrow about the trade.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:36 AM   #23

Liked 4544 Times on 2196 Posts
Likes Given: 1352

Layoff Guys, DB "absowootwy Wuv's" his G36...

Kinda reminds me of that "Peanuts" character and his blankie..AWWW...

TACK

Old 08-16-2011, 03:16 AM   #24

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

I have more 1911s than I know what to do with, and only one G36.

For pure monetary value it would be a good trade. But then I'd need to sell the DW and the SKS and buy another G36.

I'm not 100% sure I'd (personally) do the deal, but would probably be enticed.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 08-16-2011, 03:21 AM   #25

Liked 46 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue View Post
Thanks CA.

ok, ok, how about this....given 1k to buy a 1911, one 1911, would it be this so called Dan Wesson wonder gun?

Asking a few folks I know, consensus is that the DW would be to hard to trade off since nobody likes em.

This post is not a "troll" posting or anything eles. true story. guy made me this offer and I refused it. he's off today and I'm sure he'll be bugging me tomorrow about the trade.
Where do you get this info? You need a new set of advisors. No one likes Dan Wesson 1911s? REALLY???

Old 08-16-2011, 03:27 AM   #26

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambli
Where do you get this info? You need a new set of advisors. No one likes Dan Wesson 1911s? REALLY???
Yeah, COMPLETELY talking out the please azz.....would live one myself. I just want to know who was stupid enough to offer one for a freakin G36.....has to be an intelligent pair of individuals we are dealing with here.....

Sent from my HTC using FirearmsTalk

Old 08-16-2011, 03:42 AM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I've had a Les Baer TRS, an SA MilSpec, two RIA's, a Tactical and a GI, my Sistema and a Dan Wesson CBOB.

The only one I miss is the CBOB.

BTW, I still have the Sistema, it was customized exactly to my specifications.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 08-16-2011, 03:42 AM   #28

Too many effing angry hotheads on FTF these days.....

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 08-16-2011, 03:52 AM   #29

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock
Too many effing angry hotheads on FTF these days.....
No hotheads, just calling it what it is. A post full of crap, or idiocy. I mean, I understand the whole love affair, and that's his choice and all, but come on man.....what kind of research did he do, or friends does this guy have that tells him no one wants a freakin DW. True, its not a nighthawk or anything, but this is nothing but bait from a troll or a mental midget posting.

Hell, trade for the damn thing and go buy 5 more G36s....if that his thing. Just stop making crap up and not expecting people to fire back.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:08 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by cddbrowns View Post
No hotheads, just calling it what it is. A post full of crap, or idiocy. I mean, I understand the whole love affair, and that's his choice and all, but come on man.....what kind of research did he do, or friends does this guy have that tells him no one wants a freakin DW. True, its not a nighthawk or anything, but this is nothing but bait from a troll or a mental midget posting.

Hell, trade for the damn thing and go buy 5 more G36s....if that his thing. Just stop making crap up and not expecting people to fire back.

The anger in your posts come through loud and clear.

I knew a guy many years ago who traded a pristine "T Series" Browning Hi Power for a Raven .25. I told him he had traded a $600 (at the time) gun for a $50 gun. He did not care at all, as he needed a small gun for his pocket and had plenty of money.

People do stupid trades all the time. To them it makes sense, to you it is idiocy.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

Closed Thread