I finally found a Glock that Doesn't feel "wrong" in my Hand - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

I finally found a Glock that Doesn't feel "wrong" in my Hand

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2014, 07:48 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Too bad it's the New Glock 42.... But I did also Handle a 41 with a 3rd party custom grip also. I Hope they put that Grip on the Next 9MM they release,..Darn it sukks getting old, I forgot the name of the grip...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk
Did you break your hand recently?

...or develop chronic disfiguring arthritis?

Old 07-20-2014, 11:16 PM   #22
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

I have had a problem with my right thumb since a friend of my Mom's( and my Third Grade teacher) broke my thumb in a School door at 8. Took years to heal. The thumb is now Triple jointed, and stronger then the Left,...... The Glock grip just doesn't like my Hand. The 42 felt "OK" the other Smaller ones are too small for my hand. Like many , I have to have a place for my pinky to rest on , and it also helps Stabilize my hand...

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...