How good are Glocks really? - Page 19
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > How good are Glocks really?

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #181
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 87
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

I sure do, but what does that have to do with anything? Once you get past the reliability of the glock which the xdm has as well. what is better about it?

__________________
strix is offline  
 
Old 11-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #182
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strix View Post
I sure do, but what does that have to do with anything? Once you get past the reliability of the glock which the xdm has as well. what is better about it?
well it really comes down to what fits your hand the best. i would have to say both are equally reliable and function as they need to, so IMO, it come down to personal preference.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Old 11-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #183
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strix
I sure do, but what does that have to do with anything? Once you get past the reliability of the glock which the xdm has as well. what is better about it?
Every person that buys guns have qualities that they look for in that gun. I love each gun I own and I'm very comfortable shooting each gun. I don't fanboy over ONE gun/manufacturer! So, when people jump into certain threads with their fanboy cape on it's pretty funny to me.
__________________
Fathead00 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Old 11-12-2012, 11:15 PM   #184
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
danolator's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 630
Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

How good are Glock really? They're really, really f'n good.

__________________
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. My rod is a GLOCK and it comforts me
danolator is offline  
jeepejeep Likes This 
Old 11-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #185
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,000
Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

I'm accepting donations from anyone who doesn't want theirs anymore. Ill even pay the shipping.

__________________

Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

kytowboater is offline  
yogiboobooranger Likes This 
Old 11-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #186
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,077
Liked 4885 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Default

Darrin Zoolander ownes one and thinks they are:

Really, really ridiculously GOOD LOOKING!

Tack

__________________
Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Old 11-13-2012, 12:09 AM   #187
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 87
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

Every person that buys guns have qualities that they look for in that gun. I love each gun I own and I'm very comfortable shooting each gun. I don't fanboy over ONE gun/manufacturer! So, when people jump into certain threads with their fanboy cape on it's pretty funny to me.
It's not like that, if your a gun lover like I am how can you say out the box glocks are better xdm has much better mods right out the box it's a better gun. I'm not here bashing glock and saying they s*ck. for all you know I own a glock
__________________
strix is offline  
 
Old 11-13-2012, 01:02 AM   #188
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strix

It's not like that, if your a gun lover like I am how can you say out the box glocks are better xdm has much better mods right out the box it's a better gun. I'm not here bashing glock and saying they s*ck. for all you know I own a glock
I never said ONE gun is better than the other. Look up a thread called "FTF reading class". I would GUESS that you don't own a GLOCK, but you might. You have your ONE gun and I have MANY guns that I love to shoot. So, when your cape stops covering your eyes you will see many manufacturers have great guns.
__________________
Fathead00 is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-13-2012, 01:34 AM   #189
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 87
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

I never said ONE gun is better than the other. Look up a thread called "FTF reading class". I would GUESS that you don't own a GLOCK, but you might. You have your ONE gun and I have MANY guns that I love to shoot. So, when your cape stops covering your eyes you will see many manufacturers have great guns.
I never said it was the only gun I like to shoot but out the box one with talking Springfield and Glock's Springfield is better to me
__________________
strix is offline  
 
Old 11-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #190
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,077
Liked 4885 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Default

You see Fathead...it is FUN isn't it!

__________________
Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
How many Glocks do you have? Salazar Glock Forum 379 08-13-2014 02:43 PM
OD Glocks for $$$ Dizzll Glock Forum 6 01-01-2012 06:07 AM
Glocks and AKs dglockster Glock Forum 1 10-04-2007 02:41 AM
AKs and Glocks dglockster AK & SKS Discussion 0 09-28-2007 12:09 PM