How is the glock tac rail light? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > How is the glock tac rail light?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Oh man that is awesome, I'm an EMT field training officer in Los angeles , ca. I too wish I can conceal carry here because of how dangerous it gets in LA. unfortunately calfornia has the crappiest hippy laws.

Old 11-14-2011, 05:03 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTchad
Oh man that is awesome, I'm an EMT field training officer in Los angeles , ca. I too wish I can conceal carry here because of how dangerous it gets in LA. unfortunately calfornia has the crappiest hippy laws.
New York isn't much better, only 10 round clips allowed and a boat load of carry regulations to go with it. NY and California usually do the same things when it comes to politics, laws, and schooling. I carry my G26 with me when I go POV to the scenes of medical calls because just just never know. A fellow medic here was shot and killed last year when he responded to a "generic" medical call

Old 11-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #13

See, I would like to do the same, but I don't have a conceal carry permit

Old 11-14-2011, 07:04 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTchad
See, I would like to do the same, but I don't have a conceal carry permit
That's too bad because a great concealed carry pistol with the rail would be the G30 or G30sf, can put the GTL-21 right on there and still keep it fairly concealed... That will be another one of my future purchases along with the 10mm and 357 Glock models