How do you know...

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > How do you know...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default How do you know...

if the finger grooves are not right for your hands?
I have seen some of the modifications on this and other sites and got me thinking (it hurts but I do it anyway) do my fingers fit the grooves on my 19? What made you decide they needed to go?

Pat

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #2

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

I assume you're talking about a Glock 19. I've tried a few Glocks with the grooved grips and they don't work for me at all. The spacing is wrong for my hand and it's uncomfortable to shoot. Bottom line is if it doesn't feel right you will not shoot it well...

Old 12-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #3

I can't stand the grips that have finger grooves because I have teeny hands. If its not comfortable it doesn't serve its purpose. It should be and extension of your arm