Holsters for the G30
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Holsters for the G30

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 03:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Holsters for the G30

What r some good websites for holsters, specifically for the g30. Id really like to find one with a push button release.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-27-2011, 03:44 AM   #2

Liked 80 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan636 View Post
What r some good websites for holsters, specifically for the g30. Id really like to find one with a push button release.
One place to go and your search will be over my friend. opticsplanet The best online and only online site I have ever needed to use.

opticsplanet.net/ It's kind of of a busy site but once you move around a bit you'll see all they have to offer.

Old 08-29-2011, 03:19 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 42 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 53

BLACKHAWK Serpa.

A company called iTAC makes one for a G21 that will fit your G30, but it'll be a bit long.

Those were my favorites when I had a G30.

"An armed society is a polite society." — Robert A. Heinlein

"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military."
— William S. Burroughs

Old 08-29-2011, 07:44 PM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 38

I hear the crossbreed supertuck works well with the G30. I plan on trying it out once i buy my G30 sf

Old 08-30-2011, 05:11 AM   #5

Just bought a CrossBreed SuperTuck for my Glock 22 here is the email I sent to the guys at CrossBreed
Hi Mark,
I just received my SuperTuck deluxe for my Glock 22! I read all the paper work first. I put the holster on figured out what the best location on my waist is, holstered my pistol and all I can say is WOW!!!! The MOST comfortable and well made holster I have EVER had on! The weight distribution is awesome!! Can sit, stand and do anything I need all with the pistol staying in place, comfortable,and concealed!! I can't wait to get holsters for my other guns!! I will also be getting a bedside back up! Are there any leather conditioners you can recommend to me? Thank you!!!

Ronny