Gssf
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Gssf

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 04:28 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Gssf

So I am looking at getting a Glock 17 soon. How much in advance do I need to become a GSSF member and is it hard to get the GSSF price from a local shop? THANKS!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-13-2012, 05:01 AM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum27 View Post
So I am looking at getting a Glock 17 soon. How much in advance do I need to become a GSSF member and is it hard to get the GSSF price from a local shop? THANKS!
I don't know what a GSSF is but here in Florida if you are a Police or Security Officer, Glock sells to you for a discounted price. I got a 100.00 discount on my G26 about 3 years ago and 75.00 discount on my G30SF about 2 years ago by using my Security G License.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:16 AM   #3

You don't have to be a cop or anything to get a discounted price, muchless live in Florida. GSSF stands for Glock Sport Shooting Foundation. They hold competitions indoor and outdoors. When you join, you can do a one year membership or a multi-year membership. If you sign up for a one year, you have to wait until you have signed up for your second year then you get a certificate for the purchase of a Glock for like $420 or so. Also depending on the model the price varies. If you do a multi-year membership from the beginning you should receive your certificate with your membership packet. Take that to a participating Glock dealer and a new Glock will be yours.