Grips

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Grips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2012, 05:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Grips

Is there anyone that used or used the talon grips before. Which ones are best? They go from like light to heavy and is the grit one better or rubber? Thinking about getting one for the glock but don't like how they look. But if they're really that great I could give up looks for ruggedness. Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 5

They are really nice, I had a set of the Rubber ones and they felt great, Ive since switched to the new Tuff1 slip on grips, they feel much better and give alot better grip IMHO and dont add the bulk like other slip on girps do... might want to give those a look .... but the Talon grips are nice... I also had the AGrip Grips from brookstactical and that was ok but I just didnt like like the looks of it LOL its like a suede type material .. but it does give a good grip.... hope this helps..