Gold Dot .123gr +P for a Glock 19 - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Gold Dot .123gr +P for a Glock 19

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 05:39 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYBOB44 View Post
Cane, you ARE the PRO. When it comes to the proper posts, you got them all put to shame HANDS DOWN
Thank you...thank you...I'll be here all week.

BILLYBOB...shhhh...don't tell them but I have a G22! I just stopped drinking the kool aid!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #32

I'm a little late to this party, but, in response to the original question about the G19 and Speer 124+p, I believe research will confirm this is the combo issued to NYPD, and has been for a while.

Old 05-10-2009, 04:22 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3461 Times on 1934 Posts
Likes Given: 19298

Great thread,I love when I learn something and I always do. I love these forums,multi life times of knowledge at my finger tips.
Gentle-men and ladys,my hats off to you,great thread !

Old 11-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #34
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2996 Times on 1561 Posts
Likes Given: 279

"This has nothing to do with GLOCK's pistols, but rather with a company policy. All manufacturers say "Don't shoot reloaded ammunition." GLOCK actually means it. If your GLOCK KBs because of a firearm issue, they will pay for it to be fixed. If your GLOCK KBs because of an ammunition issue, the ammunition manufacturer will pay to fix it. If you made the ammo, then you get to pay for it.

HSM is not reloaded ammunition. (Neither is Georgia Arms). It is remanufactured ammunition. HSM and Georgia Arms pay a living crap-ton of money to the government to have a specific FFL (Type 06) and to insurance companies to cover themselves."

So Glock actually supports the case better/more fully than the XD? Dang, I guess XD's must be blowing up left and right. It must be some kind of conspiracy afoot keeping these XD kB's under wraps. Or the Croats are better at barrel making than the Austrians.

IMHO, I do not see how an unsupported chanber causes a barrel breaking kB. If the case fails, the pressure is released/vented down. How is the downward venting of gasses related to the upward movement of barrel steel?

Some folks need to go back to common sense class! The pressures rise to the point of metal fatigue, The case gives way AND the barrel lets go. I don't buy the chamber explanation. The throat? Could be. Rifling? Meh. Polygon rifling should be LESS prone to lead build up. Maybe Gaston does not know how to make a real barrel.

HSM is Remanufatured, not Reloaded? WTF do you think? A fancier word makes it somehow better. You don't live in a Mobile Home, You live in a Manufactured Home. ITS THE SAME DAMN THING!

HSM makes new ammo (HSM headstamp) and reloaded/remanufatured ammo. We used the orange box HSM reloads for years for qualifications. 100,000+rds and they work very well. Very consistant and good QC. I would not hesitate to recommend their ammo

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball