Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Going Crazy looking for a Christmas present for my wife (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/going-crazy-looking-christmas-present-my-wife-52318/)

PrimePorkchop 11-24-2011 01:34 AM

Going Crazy looking for a Christmas present for my wife

I have checked every site I can find online from Gunbroker.com to cheaperthandirt and budsgunshop....and of course firearmstalk.com but I CANNOT find a pink glock for my wife.

I want to get a 9mm for her, but that is less important than it actually being pink.

Does anyone know if there's any company out there that google can't find that sells pink glocks?

And by pink im looking for pink, not "baby pink" or "lite pink"

I realize I could buy a glock then take it somewhere to have it duracoated but hell I can't even find something like that in my area.

Kind of between a rock and a hard place...anyone got an idea that may help?

I know...it's pink and trust me it physically hurts caving in to do it...but hey, I love her too much, and it'll surprise the bejeezus out of her for Christmas time (she would never see it coming)

silverado113 11-24-2011 01:48 AM

Here is one for sale ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: custom cammo pink glock 19. You could also try the gunsmoke website from the American Guns show as painful as that is to type.

vincent 11-24-2011 02:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Primeporkchop...BEST...AVATAR...EVER....

PrimePorkchop 11-24-2011 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent (Post 634563)
Primeporkchop...BEST...AVATAR...EVER....

LOL!!!

Why, Thank you =) I was fond of it myself.

Silverado, thank you for bringing armslist to my attention...for some reason I had never seen them before...unfortunately she wouldnt like that glock, with my wife it's ... *sigh* bright pink or bust. *sigh again*

I actually did think of doing the gunsmoke website before posting but I didnt see any guns for sale on their site.

Perhaps I have to call them and have it made? Lord knows how much they'd charge for it ><

EMTchad 11-24-2011 08:36 AM

Damn that's a tough one.. I came in here to suggest but all that happened was me getting hungry from seeing 4 pieces of meat on a grill and now totally forgot about what I was here for.. Something with pink.. * gulps *

Quentin 11-24-2011 08:58 PM

My wife would kill me if I bought her a pink gun! :p

PrimePorkchop 11-25-2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quentin (Post 635051)
My wife would kill me if I bought her a pink gun! :p

I envy you.

lol

Marlinman 11-25-2011 12:15 AM

My fiancee told me if i bought her another pink gun she would cram it someplace then pull the trigger till it clicked on empty. I bought her a pink judge-3 days later i was stripping the pink off with a wire wheel to teflon it black.