Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Glockstore.com? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/glockstore-com-83214/)

Thumprr 02-03-2013 01:29 AM

Glockstore.com?

Anyone ever dealt with these guys? I ordered extra magazines back before Christmas,still have not got my order. They sent me a catalog saying they had all the Glock magazines in stock. I am impatiently waiting on their reply back to me.

Renegade44 02-03-2013 01:33 AM

Went to a gun show today. Glock mags were plentiful. Actually all mags were

jsimion423 02-05-2013 03:01 AM

Same here. I ordered in October and haven't gotten anything but ripped off. It's gone to the point I've contacted an attorney and reported to the BBB. I placed an order of about $575 in product and all I have is a "confirmation" email. I've read on other forums that we are not alone in this problem.

digemup 02-05-2013 04:38 PM

Just cancelled my order with them because of their false advertising. They show to have the items in stock, take your order and CC info, and then stop communication because the products are back ordered or out of stock. They will only charge your CC when they ship the items but hold you/your CC info hostage until then. BS!! I cancelled. There's a local number on another thread that you can call and speak to a person if you need it.

Kumachan 02-05-2013 07:17 PM

I've ordered a few weeks ago with only the confirmation email. After being on hold for customer service for over 30 minutes they guy said they couldn't give an ETA and the only update would be given once it is shipped.

Kumachan 02-05-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsimion423 (Post 1124382)
Same here. I ordered in October and haven't gotten anything but ripped off. It's gone to the point I've contacted an attorney and reported to the BBB. I placed an order of about $575 in product and all I have is a "confirmation" email. I've read on other forums that we are not alone in this problem.

How did you get ripped off? They don't charge the card until its shipped.

danolator 02-06-2013 01:54 PM

I placed orders with Ruger & The Officer Store for mags several weeks ago. My items are still on back order & I am slowly moving up the queue. I have ordered from the Glock Store in the past w/no problems. All of them do not charge your card until delivery is confirmed. I am calling shenanigans on this claim.

jsimion423 02-06-2013 11:18 PM

It wasn't a charge it was a hold, after emails from my attorney and 2 days it was lifted and I received an order cancelation notice. My items were supposed to be "shipped" but never received anything. As a LEO I don't care if you call BS on anything it's an issue I had with them and I'm not alone, with other forums there are over 13 complaints of ppl never receiving any product.

Kumachan 02-07-2013 12:06 AM

Not saying that you didn't have a negative experience. But you would be the first to actually higher a lawyer. With my experience with credit card companies, you usually can create a dispute if the store refuse to cancel and refund your money. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than paying a lawyer to get involved IMO. Your credit card company wishes to keep you as a customer so they will do a lot of the work for you.

Kumachan 02-13-2013 01:17 AM

Checked out their facebook page. Seems like this business over sells and are not forthcoming that you are actually being backordered indefinitely. Not my way of doing business. But a lot of customers are not happy with how they weren't informed by this practice.