Glocks and AKs

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glocks and AKs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 12:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Glocks and AKs

Some things just go together, like:
Ice cream and apple pie.
Monday night and football.
Glocks and AKs.

This past Saturday, I went to the gun show in Dallas at Market Hall.
While there, I visited the table of T.R. Graham to have some work done on one of my weapons. T.R., if you don’t know, is one of the premier Glock armorers.

However, on Saturday I found out that T.R. also builds high quality AKM rifles. He had a Polish AKM with him that he had just recently completed and it was a beautiful, well balanced rifle (its owner was to pick it up later that day). Both the fit and finish were excellent. The metal was a deep, rich black and was complimented by black synthetic furniture and a side folding stock. Accessories included the sling, cleaning kit, etc.

If I ever have an AKM built, T.R., based on what I have seen of his work will be the one to do the building.

If you have any questions about your Glock or your AK, T.R. can be contacted at Grhm458@cs.com or by phone at 713-944-3581.

BTW, other than being a satisfied customer for many years, I have no business or personal affiliations with T.R.

No guns, no peace.
Know guns, know peace.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-04-2007, 02:41 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Thanks for the heads up!

My Glocks have been so reliable, that I never think about them NOT working. It's good to have the info just in case!

Fire everyone in Congress NOW.