Glockmeister
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glockmeister

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 99 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 109

Default Glockmeister

So...... I ordered a part for my glock a week ago, expecting it to arrive today I look in my e mail to see it won't arrive till next week... So aside from stupid expensive shipping on a part that weighs maybe 1 oz I am sorta pissed. Let's look at this, I can drop said part into a envelope and mail it across the county to WA state in 4 days, so why the hell did I pay $9 for something that is gonna take two weeks to get here? Really? I am flabbergasted.... O wait I could always over night it for $100 lol right, I mean it is a $15 part.... Never in my life have I ever had shipping this expensive per weight and this slow, longest I ever had to wait is 5 days and I was like wtf but two weeks? That is just funny.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-07-2014, 06:04 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2021 Times on 1389 Posts
Likes Given: 769

I had a similar indecent with a cell phone battery. The vendor shipped my battery the day I ordered it via USPS. Then my battery sat in KY for 10 days without moving. I had a tracking number so I could see what was going on with the shipment of my battery. You might have the same type of issue going on with your shipment from Glockmiester.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 08-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #3

Liked 99 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 109

Says on my tracking it made it to fed ex two days ago and been moving from fed ex to fed ex in the same state, I will give it like a day more to get out of that state them I will give them a call....