Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock single stack 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 04:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Glock single stack 9mm

New member, never been on this site. What is the latest on the possibility
of a single stack Glock 9mm coming out in the next 6 months?
I'm going to get my CCL in the next two months when I can get it scheduled.
I was going to get a kahr until I decided I'll probably get the Glock 26 since I already have a Glock 9mm I'm use to. Never have had a problem with my current Glock so I figure it is worth sticking with something I'm comfortable with and I know it well.
Thanks for any info....I'm assuming any feedback in rumor unless someone has spoken to Glock directly.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-03-2009, 02:43 PM   #2

The percentage is zero. We've been waiting for a single stack glock 9mm for years........not going to happen. At least not soon.

In Glock we trust.

Old 07-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #3

Likes Given: 1

If you are a Glock shooter you will probably not like the trigger on a Kahr, it's more like a sweet revolver trigger. If you don't mind the width of the 26 it will probably suit you better. If you want a single stack that will be easy to get used to try a M&P Shield, if you can find one.

Jim

Old 07-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I completely agree with Jim. Try the shield for single stack or go with the 26 with a nice super tuck holster.