Glock Sale at HTF - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

Glock Sale at HTF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 03:27 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Not sure why they give you 50 rounds to hit 40 target. I hit 40 out of 40 and had 12 rounds left over....
They obviously didn't teach you math in the Army then. 40+12=52......not 50.

Old 12-28-2010, 03:05 PM   #22

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

I also shot expert with my m9 in boot camp and I just have to say the gun is to damn heavy when compared to more reliable pistols.

It's not a POS. I just said it because it's my opinion and the moment something lampasts my 2nd type of cool opinion can bend over and kiss their nuts. If you like it that's fine. That's hands off for me. But my taste in guns is different from everyone else.

If I want a heavy gun it better carry six shots and have to be cocked.

Anyway a glock in my opinion is far superior to an M9 9mm pistol. The m9 is far outdated when compared to modern handgun designs and even browning's old design still outshines the m9 when it was first put into service. The 1911s we had were just old. Regrettebly we did need a handgun change and for a time the m9 was a welcome one. But guns like the CZ-75 and FN pistols are far superior to the m9 design.

The XD is a fine pistol. I like it in 9mm myself though besides .45. For the .45 cartridge I want an all steel firearms like the 1911 or the CZ-97. Not plastic.

Also forgive the rant but the next time someone calls me a wannabe-rambo is going to get a talking to from me. I don't play internet tough guy games. That's not my intention. If you're to much of a baby to have an honest conversation you are a loser in my book. And don't call me retarded. I ****ing hate that word. I've met some of the finest people who were labeled as slow in my life.

One of them happens to be my friend and now is no longer in that learning edge and guess what's He's a United States Marine.

Old 12-28-2010, 05:20 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiroZero713 View Post
But guns like the CZ-75 and FN pistols are far superior to the m9 design.

The XD is a fine pistol. I like it in 9mm myself though besides .45. For the .45 cartridge I want an all steel firearms like the 1911 or the CZ-97. Not plastic.
I have enjoyed the used CZ75b i bought; it is as accurate as i can use it, but it isn't a light-weight, which may contribute to the accuracy. I LOVE the way it feels in my hand; it fits like a perfect C cup, without the black eye.

A buddy of mine has the 4" XD9; it shoots fine & is familiar to me due to my use of my XD45. I would have to say i prefer the old metal CZ in 9mm, though; this does seem counter-intuitive given my love of my XD in .45.

If i had to carry for work, a XD9 might be a little easier on the belt than the CZ.

Old 12-28-2010, 05:49 PM   #24

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

Personally I'm thinking for a carry go to war gun would be the CZ-75 SP-01 Phantom.

The polymer one with the nice sight radius. The only problem is the stagey trigger as compared to the all metal ones.....but a good trigger job would fix that.

Take a look at the nutnfancy review of the gun in question.