Glock replacing some Gen 4 RSAs

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock replacing some Gen 4 RSAs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1026 Times on 722 Posts
Likes Given: 1023

Default Glock replacing some Gen 4 RSAs

Can't remember if this has been posted here before but just in case it hasn't.

Recoil Spring Exchange Program | GLOCK USA

I just called and qualified for the exchange. Glock said the new RSA should get here in 4 weeks.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-18-2011, 10:45 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1026 Times on 722 Posts
Likes Given: 1023

Got my new RSA today, took just over a month. The new version is 0-3-3 while the RSA that came with my Glock 23 is 0-3. Can't see much difference honestly, maybe a little stiffer. 0-3 originally was intended for both the G19 and G23 so 0-3-3 could be stronger. For now the original went back in the gun until I can test the new one.

Glock wants you to return your original but I want to be sure this RSA is 100% like the old one. I'm in no rush.

Anybody else here taking advantage of this program?

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.