glock mags
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > glock mags

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default glock mags

I was wondering how much glock extended mags are going for in your neck of the woods. I bought a few from midway before the election and they are sold out online and locally.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #2

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I saw some 33 round 9mm mags for $43, but just days earlier they were $34, I wish I would have picked some up,

Old 12-25-2012, 01:47 AM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I saw a 33 round magazine for $50 in rural NC. If you want one it may be worth the extra $10. You may not be able to get one within a few weeks. There is a major assault that is being launched by many elected officials and the media along with our current president against standard capacity and high capacity magazines upon the citizens of the US who have them.

The last 3 mentally ill persons who went on a rampage killing people in gun free zones have set the pretext for this.

Old 12-25-2012, 01:57 AM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

go to ( http://www.cdnninvestments.com ) they have thousands of mags for all makes & calibers. As of right now they are snowed under with orders so you would have to call if you don't have there latest catalog.

He Who Expects Nothing Won't Be Deceived!!!

HAPPY_PLANET Likes This 
Old 12-25-2012, 02:41 AM   #5

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

You have to call them period. They aren't accepting online orders.

I called today, don't get your hopes up.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 12-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #6

I just saw that Cheaper than Dirt had them for $149.00.

The Glockstore had them for $49.00.

Old 12-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #7
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2024 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 4315

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnjoer View Post
go to ( http://www.cdnninvestments.com ) they have thousands of mags for all makes & calibers. As of right now they are snowed under with orders so you would have to call if you don't have there latest catalog.

Too late, it is getting ugly, my LGS are running out of 1911 Mags, semi-auto mags and the list goes on and on.

Did see a nice .223 Savage with fixed sights (Model 11/111 Hog Hunter) for $339; but, will pass.

Also, LGS nearby has put some older weapons on the wall. SKS's, Tommy Gun, etc.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SALES VOLUME, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND ONLINE ORDERS. ORDERS ALREADY PLACED MAY TAKE 5-8 DAYS TO PROCESS. MAGAZINE QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED & PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!

Unfortunately there will be some orders that cannot be fulfilled due to inventory shortages. We Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing our best to fill all orders that we can.
YOU MAY CALL 800-588-9500 TO PLACE AN ORDER. OUR PHONES HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED AS WELL AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN GETTING THROUGH!
All employees are coming in early and staying late to process orders as fast as we can. CDNN Appreciates Your Patience and Continued Business!

Old 12-31-2012, 03:30 AM   #8
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by cola490
I just saw that Cheaper than Dirt had them for $149.00.

The Glockstore had them for $49.00.
149!!!!! How do they even think of selling that high, there isn't even a ban instated.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 12-31-2012, 05:33 AM   #9

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA

149!!!!! How do they even think of selling that high, there isn't even a ban instated.
Capitalism at work my friend. Mass paranoia has depleted the supply chain. Guns, ammo, & magazines are in very short supply. The supply chain itself will be hard pressed to catch up at this point and some, like Bushmaster, may wait until they get a clear understanding of what the new laws may be. Expect prices to remain inflated for all of 2013 or longer. Herr Obama is the industry salesman of the decade.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:34 AM   #10
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by danolator

Capitalism at work my friend. Mass paranoia has depleted the supply chain. Guns, ammo, & magazines are in very short supply. The supply chain itself will be hard pressed to catch up at this point and some, like Bushmaster, may wait until they get a clear understanding of what the new laws may be. Expect prices to remain inflated for all of 2013 or longer. Herr Obama is the industry salesman of the decade.
Prices may be inflated longer, possibly his hole term.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY