Glock Magazines - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock Magazines

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2011, 03:28 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Here ya go. Just push on the link.

GLOCK Mags

Old 07-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #12

MidwayUSA has mags for $22 for G22. Their shipping is resonable

Old 07-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #13

got it at academy sports for 24

I Love my Pit Bull,
Punish the Deed not the Breed

Old 08-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

look on slickguns and find all sorts of deals , cdnn , centerfire systems , do they have to be stock mags, I mean theres plenty of the asian hicap mags out there for cheap , Ive never had a problem with any of them, but that me I guess!

Old 08-07-2011, 05:05 AM   #15

CDNN

Midway when they have a sale.

Botach--they have a bad rep on the net---but I've ordered Glock mags for cheap from them--I got what I ordered an in a timely manor---so decide for yourself.

Old 08-07-2011, 05:47 PM   #16

Likes Given: 1

Default Glock magazine pricing

I bought G19, 15 round mags from CalSportingArmory and 33rd (Glock name brand) from Midway. Including shipping, they were the best pricing I found.
--
And then of course, I had to try a $20, 33rd magazine (non-Glock) I bought at a gun show and while the verdict is still out on it (haven't been to the range with it yet), it doesn't appear promising. I've had it fully loaded for the past two weeks (exercising the spring, as it were). And when I unloaded it today, the unloading didn't go nearly as smooth as unloading the Glock magazine. We'll see how it does when it comes to feeding live ammunition.
[In the meanwhile, I'd have to say: Stick with Glock brandname]

Know when to hold 'em...and know when to fold 'em.

Old 08-07-2011, 08:37 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerfreak View Post
CDNN

Midway when they have a sale.

Botach--they have a bad rep on the net---but I've ordered Glock mags for cheap from them--I got what I ordered an in a timely manor---so decide for yourself.
I've also had very good luck with Miday, but my recent purchases from Botach have been a train wreck. Anyone can sell products with 90-95% customer satisfaction (even Botach). It is how you deal with the other 5-10% that tells you a lot about a company. I’ve been in sales and customer service most of my life and I have never seen a company as bad as Botach in fulfilling their commitments and dealing with problems they create. Here is a small excerpt from one of half a dozen emails I have sent them over the last 2 months:
1. The first case of 308 T.A.P. ammo was purchased and paid for very quickly. There was a significant delay in shipping and something of a delay after it was said to have been shipped.
2. The second case was held because the online salesperson wanted a form filled out and faxed in. This was a repeat purchase of an identical item, but I went ahead and filled out the form.
3. The third case arrived today. It was very odd that it came in a UPS Express box rather than the actual manufacturer’s case as before, once I got inside I realized why. This was a customer return from Mark H. in Clinton, Mississippi. Not only is it a customer return which would make anyone wary, when I opened the box it contained only nine boxes of ammunition instead of ten. Ammo is perhaps the most critical component for a firearm and apparently this came in to Botach and was shipped back out without anyone even opening the box???

The bottom line is, a company doesn’t get a mountain of bad press for no reason. In Botach’s case, they work diligently to earn every piece of bad feedback they get.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #18

LMAO! "...they work diligently to earn every piece..." Well put.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005