Glock Leg Now Has A Web Site - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock Leg Now Has A Web Site

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 04:37 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 28 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10

The problem with people, is we never do everything perfectly, without exception. Fatigue, illness, sleeplessness, fatigue, anger, fear, weather, and one thousand other circumstances come into play. People are not robots.
I'll give you that, there could always be some mitigating circumstance; anything is possible. I guess someone could have a seizure while they're picking up their gun... it's possible, but not plausible.

But to say that there's only two types of gun owners (those that have experienced a ND and those that will) is simply not true. I've known plenty of people who've never had a ND. My father hung up his gun when he retired after 26 years and died 6 years later. Never had a ND. Same with my first partner and training officer who retired for medical purposes after 16 years. The only gun he ever owned was the one the city gave him.

Btw, You still haven't told us about your ND.

The only time you can have too much ammunition is if you're swimming or on fire!

Gun stores: Where the morbidly obese can pretend to be mercenaries, allude to past experiences in Special Ops, and overuse words like "tactical" and "piece of kit".

Old 07-17-2013, 02:42 PM   #32

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Never had a ND, but my wife has accused me an AD multiple times. Oh wait, we're talking about guns. Never mind.

Old 07-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1768 Times on 989 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by danolator View Post
Never had a ND, but my wife has accused me an AD multiple times. Oh wait, we're talking about guns. Never mind.
No, we're talking about firearms. I think your wife is talking about your gun.

Old 07-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #34
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1108 Times on 710 Posts
Likes Given: 242

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighSpeed View Post

Btw, You still haven't told us about your ND.

My career with guns started at age 3 so far as home and vacation snapshots show. At that age, every round going off was a Negligent Discharge.

As an adult, spotless record (so far)

Aim to keep it that way.

I do suffer Glock Leg, but it was exacted with a very large bullet. BNSF bullet train. lol

Last edited by AR10; 07-19-2013 at 09:27 PM.