Glock (Haters) Dislikers - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock (Haters) Dislikers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Gen 1 & 2 were garbage as far as fitting the palm...Gen 3 & 4 are where they finally perfected the ergos

This thread is kinda pointless to be honest. Obviously us Glock supporters will follow these guns into the gates of hell and beyond...and the haters gon' hate!

Yaaaaaaawn can we move on?

Old 02-05-2013, 07:04 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215 View Post
Gen 1 & 2 were garbage as far as fitting the palm...Gen 3 & 4 are where they finally perfected the ergos

This thread is kinda pointless to be honest. Obviously us Glock supporters will follow these guns into the gates of hell and beyond...and the haters gon' hate!

Old 02-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #23

Liked 137 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Quote:

Well, you do have a point there. I have never shot a Gen 4. I have read that it feels different then prior Glocks.
BTW, that's why my title is "Disliker", not "Hater".....I never said I hated them.
You Glock guys crack me up sometimes. Such thin skin.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #24

Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

I love Glock, one of the greatest manufactures of high quality handguns there is. I've yet to hear one negative word other than about its looks and how it "points" for some. They've proven reliable and lasting and nobody can deny them that. I'm not what I would call a fanboi... I own one, a 30, never throw it in when making recommendations for others seeking a new gun even if it fits the bill. Why, because even though it is my most reliable functioning, go to gun, I, like many others, don't love the looks. They're bland and boring and bulky and blocky. They don't incorporate manual safeties which I will not support for defensive use. So as you can see, it's the furthest thing from my mind. Hell, I even forget to take it shooting with me most times.

Funny thing is I have the most fun shooting it. The balance is great for a large caliber, the trigger is superb, and the sights are fantastic. The Takedown is simple, the cleanup is quick and easy, and it eats everything you could put through it!

Old 02-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3041 Times on 1523 Posts
Likes Given: 350

Quote:

Perfected?
So there's nothing more to ever be done to make Glocks better? Lord help us all.
NRA Life Member

How will we know it's time to gather up the pitchforks & torches and start assembling the guillotine on the DC mall?
People Like This 
Old 02-05-2013, 07:17 PM   #26

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

I feel like I am defending my ugly wife here fellas!!! Ease up!

Even though she's gorgeous in reality

Old 02-05-2013, 07:17 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Ive shot a lot of pistols and the only one to ever beat the hell out of me was a Glock .40 cal. No I don't know what the generation was it was. They all look the same to me The combo of the stupid trigger guard/grip design and the crazy muzzle flip punished my middle finger after one mag. I said "pass" and never looked back. And they's ugly....and Austrian...and their model system is stupid and confusing....and they's ugly.

~end rant...drop mike...

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
People Like This 
Old 02-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #28

Liked 137 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
I love Glock, one of the greatest manufactures of high quality handguns there is. I've yet to hear one negative word other than about its looks and how it "points" for some. They've proven reliable and lasting and nobody can deny them that. I'm not what I would call a fanboi... I own one, a 30, never throw it in when making recommendations for others seeking a new gun even if it fits the bill. Why, because even though it is my most reliable functioning, go to gun, I, like many others, don't love the looks. They're bland and boring and bulky and blocky. They don't incorporate manual safeties which I will not support for defensive use. So as you can see, it's the furthest thing from my mind. Hell, I even forget to take it shooting with me most times.

Funny thing is I have the most fun shooting it. The balance is great for a large caliber, the trigger is superb, and the sights are fantastic. The Takedown is simple, the cleanup is quick and easy, and it eats everything you could put through it!
You know, this might all be true. But, you forgot at least one point to your reply; WAY OVERPRICED!

Old 02-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #29

Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UTEswkc4lPs#i have posted this before I feel I need to again

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"

Last edited by gearhead396; 02-05-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Cattledog Likes This 
Old 02-05-2013, 07:21 PM   #30
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Yes, they are way overpriced. There are a ton of different guns that are more ergonomic, just as reliable, and a lot nicer looking than GLOCK for less.