Glock (Haters) Dislikers - Page 21
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock (Haters) Dislikers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 03:18 AM   #201
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate882004

Seriously? No gun out there is perfect for every person. But a Glock can be. Also, the Glock is just fine out of the box for MOST people and will do its job faithfully for all people. That's why we buy our Glocks. Most guns are loved by someone for one reason or another. I love my Glock like it is out of box but its nice to know that I have options, unlike most other guns. That just makes it able to be the perfect gun for more people.
That's why it is so important to buy the gun that is perfect for you. Not buy a glock bc someone told you to.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:34 AM   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate882004

You've got to be from North Carolina with all that "won't" instead of "want" talk. Lol.
Nope. Alabama. If you stay around long enuf you will see that 1/2 of everything I say is spelled wrong. What can I say I spell with a ancient. Everyone says sound out your words. Well when your as country as I am that's what you end up with.

Old 02-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #203

Liked 137 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
Nope. Alabama. If you stay around long enuf you will see that 1/2 of everything I say is spelled wrong. What can I say I spell with a ancient. Everyone says sound out your words. Well when your as country as I am that's what you end up with.
I received straight A's in English. It was my favorite subject in school. I used to enter spelling bee's and would get so mad when I would come in as runner up!
I think old age is catching up with me. I find myself spelling incorrectly and making typing mistakes very often.
It doesn't bother me at all how other people write or spell. As long as "they" understand their grammar, that's all that counts!

Old 02-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #204

Liked 210 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 292

I have huge hands and every glock I have ever owned or shot I shoot tiny little groups...that are high left...every time. This bothers me a lot. I know I can have the sights moved so poi and poa are the same, but I have trouble with ANY gun that has fixed sights that poi and poa are not the same. With that said, I am currently thinking about getting another glock because of the reliability and accuracy even tho I shoot high left every time.

Maybe the next one I own will shoot a bit different or I will be more apt to get the sights adjusted...

Old 02-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #205

Liked 400 Times on 260 Posts
Likes Given: 4

21 pages and the hits just keep on coming.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger_Nut

I received straight A's in English. It was my favorite subject in school. I used to enter spelling bee's and would get so mad when I would come in as runner up!
I think old age is catching up with me. I find myself spelling incorrectly and making typing mistakes very often.
It doesn't bother me at all how other people write or spell. As long as "they" understand their grammar, that's all that counts!
I was to worried about the girl I was talking to in English class. I am very good at math, science and history. Other than that most of my time in high school went to welding, construction tec, aviation tec, auto tec and engine performance.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #207

Liked 137 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
I was to worried about the girl I was talking to in English class. I am very good at math, science and history. Other than that most of my time in high school went to welding, construction tec, aviation tec, auto tec and engine performance.
I also got straight A's in welding and auto mechanics. I rebuilt my 1st engine at 10 (2hp B&S) with my dad looking on. I now have Chevy Orange running through my veins.
I went on to make my career as a pipefitter/welder.
Get this, I was a C average student in math.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #208

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15

It's no problem. Here in NC a lot of people do that. I don't think that "w.a.n.t." Is in the dictionary here. Only "w.o.n.t."

Nate from WV, live in NC

Old 02-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #209

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15

That's why it is so important to buy the gun that is perfect for you. Not buy a glock bc someone told you to.
That is true. But I will say that I bought my Glock cause I did a lot of research and it seemed to be the overall best gun by many opinions and facts. So, then I went to a gun store and held as many handguns that also had good reviews. The Glock is what I arrived at.

Nate from WV, live in NC

Old 02-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #210

Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell View Post
I have huge hands and every glock I have ever owned or shot I shoot tiny little groups...that are high left...every time. This bothers me a lot. I know I can have the sights moved so poi and poa are the same, but I have trouble with ANY gun that has fixed sights that poi and poa are not the same. With that said, I am currently thinking about getting another glock because of the reliability and accuracy even tho I shoot high left every time.

Maybe the next one I own will shoot a bit different or I will be more apt to get the sights adjusted...
The gun does not shoot High left, you do. What is happening is, instead of pulling on the trigger to hard and shooting low left, you are pushing on the trigger and the shot is high left. When I first got my 17 the same thing was happening to me. I needed to adjust a little. Look down the sights and right when the trigger stops, realign the sights and squeeze the trigger a little more. Be sure and maintain the sight picture and you will shoot the glock flawlessly. You need to relearn how to pull the trigger with a glock, its a different kind of trigger.

Why Would I Be Paranoid, I'm the One With The Gun.

"Just a man and his jug settling an old fued"
-Me-