Glock (Haters) Dislikers - Page 13
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock (Haters) Dislikers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 12:05 AM   #121
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 635 Times on 351 Posts
Likes Given: 2653

Some years ago,
Got to fire all models of the Glock,
except the model 18.
All were reliable, no malfunctions.
Fun to shoot.
Never bought one,
just dont like the way they feel in my hand.
Would buy one if offered a great deal on one.
Ruger_Nut Likes This 
Old 02-07-2013, 12:20 AM   #122

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Ugly and overpriced? They were never designed to be pretty. They were designed to work bare bones no bs. There are so many aftermarket parts for Glocks_ you can customize them all you want. Imagination is the limit. I've owned my g22 for almost a year and I love it. As for the price-430 $ for a never touched gen 3 22 isn't overpriced to me...don't get me wrong I like and have fired many other brands. Some i loved. Some not but that's the nature of the beast. I will get a g27 as soon as I get my ccw but my fnp45 is coming next month. Love Em or hate Em...glocks just work.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:45 AM   #123

Liked 4986 Times on 2415 Posts
Likes Given: 1586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger_Nut View Post
Ok, you Glockers, Glockies, GlockoNuts, whatever you are calling yourself, have hit my "old" WHY I DISLIKE GLOCK nerve!

"When you get together I bet you all put your Glocks in a pile, form a circle around them, then _______ (insert word) off onto them!"

Ahhhh, finally, it's off my chest!
Unnecessary...

Gaston "personally" love lubes each one before they leave the factory... EWW... how's that for mental picture!

Old 02-07-2013, 01:03 AM   #124

Liked 137 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Unnecessary...

Gaston "personally" love lubes each one before they leave the factory... EWW... how's that for mental picture!
Aw man.......my poor little mind!

Old 02-07-2013, 01:29 AM   #125

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand4arms
Ugly and overpriced? They were never designed to be pretty. They were designed to work bare bones no bs. There are so many aftermarket parts for Glocks_ you can customize them all you want. Imagination is the limit. I've owned my g22 for almost a year and I love it. As for the price-430 $ for a never touched gen 3 22 isn't overpriced to me...don't get me wrong I like and have fired many other brands. Some i loved. Some not but that's the nature of the beast. I will get a g27 as soon as I get my ccw but my fnp45 is coming next month. Love Em or hate Em...glocks just work.
If its such a good gun then why do you need all the upgrades? The only thing I have done to my XD is buy a mag and shoot it.

As I have said before glocks suck if you are a reloader or you shoot cast bullets. I'm sorry but I don't wont a gun that I have to pay 500-600 for then another 400 to make it what I need it to be.

If you won't to "customize" something buy a AR. Just saying

Old 02-07-2013, 01:46 AM   #126

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15

If its such a good gun then why do you need all the upgrades? The only thing I have done to my XD is buy a mag and shoot it.

As I have said before glocks suck if you are a reloader or you shoot cast bullets. I'm sorry but I don't wont a gun that I have to pay 500-600 for then another 400 to make it what I need it to be.

If you won't to "customize" something buy a AR. Just saying
So it's ok to customize other guns, but not GLOCKS. Really? The only thing I've done to my GLOCK is get a Hogue slip on grip and a LWD 9mm conversion barrel. Since 9mm is cheaper to shoot. People are either going to love GLOCKS or hate them.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:22 AM   #127

Liked 84 Times on 61 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post

So it's ok to customize other guns, but not GLOCKS. Really? The only thing I've done to my GLOCK is get a Hogue slip on grip and a LWD 9mm conversion barrel. Since 9mm is cheaper to shoot. People are either going to love GLOCKS or hate them.
Glocks have more customizations available than any other gun in the world! If you're going to customize a gun do it to a glock!... or a 1911

Old 02-07-2013, 02:48 AM   #128

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

Not saying that. I guess I should have said it this way.

If Glocks are so grate why do 80% of the people who own them fill the need to "upgrade" them?

Old 02-07-2013, 02:54 AM   #129

Liked 17 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 2

What are you guys seeing G26s demand these days at your LGS? Mine doesn't have any but I might know a guy who is looking to let a NIB 26 go.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:05 AM   #130

Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 4

If you have to customize a gun, you probably bought the gun because your buddies have the gun and you wanted to be in the group. If you get a gun that you don't need to customize and trick out and buy all these after maket parts for then you probably got a good gun that you should have gotten to begin with. If you buy a Glock and need to put a new trigger, new sights, barrel, FP, springs etc, why didn't you get the gun that you wanted instead of making the gun that you didn't want perform and look like the gun you wanted?

I mean REALLY!! Is it that hard to figure out?