Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Glock (Haters) Dislikers (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/glock-haters-dislikers-83470/)

Ruger_Nut 02-05-2013 05:16 PM

Glock (Haters) Dislikers

Are there any Glock Dislikers here? (Hater is such a nasty word )

I think they are a reliable, but that's about it. They are way overpriced. Also, they feel as if you're holding a 2X4.

StainlessSteel215 02-05-2013 05:19 PM

You have just opened the gates of hell mr. newbie......

Nah its all good. I swear by them in terms of accuracy, reliability, and overall consistence all the way down to their magazines. They are ugly little buggers that are built like tanks (lightweight tanks that is)

Ruger_Nut 02-05-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215 (Post 1125082)
You have just opened the gates of hell mr. newbie......

Nah its all good. I swear by them in terms of accuracy, reliability, and overall consistence all the way down to their magazines. They are ugly little buggers that are built like tanks (lightweight tanks that is)

Yeah, I kind of figured that. But, I stand by my word. They ARE reliable but I would rather spend my money on something that is not so......Vanilla? Bland?

Overkill0084 02-05-2013 05:25 PM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...v-vtnhitJ8-dR6

This ought to be entertaining, short lived, but entertaining.
Not a hater. Not sure "disliker" is grammatically sound. I am, however, "indifferent" to Gaston's plastic wonder guns.

StainlessSteel215 02-05-2013 05:27 PM

If you are buying guns strictly on looks....maybe look into your priorities as a gun owner?

As a safe queen gun, sure....nobody in their right mind buys Glock. People buy Glock & choose it as a primary carry gun because 99.9999% of the time it will come through when you need it most.

Byt the way have you ever held/carried/fired a Glock? My guess is no. You would instantly get beyond the boxy look and fall in love with the design & functionality instantly.

Ruger_Nut 02-05-2013 05:27 PM

Overkill0084,is there a better way to introduce myself? :D

getem2011 02-05-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overkill0084

This ought to be entertaining, short lived, but entertaining.
Not a hater. Not sure "disliker" is grammatically sound. I am, however, indifferent to Gaston's plastic wonder guns.

Agreed. There just another gun........and are absolutely not "perfection" as the fan boys claim.

Ruger_Nut 02-05-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215 (Post 1125090)
If you are buying guns strictly on looks....maybe look into your priorities as a gun owner?

As a safe queen gun, sure....nobody in their right mind buys Glock. People buy Glock & choose it as a primary carry gun because 99.9999% of the time it will come through when you need it most.

I just want a gun that is comfortable to shoot. If I am uncomfortable with a gun, how am I to shoot it well?
There are so many choices out there that are better or just as good as a Glock.

Ruger_Nut 02-05-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getem2011 (Post 1125096)
Agreed. There just another gun........and are absolutely not "perfection" as the fan boys claim.

Thank you sir! :cool:

StainlessSteel215 02-05-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruger_Nut (Post 1125099)
I just want a gun that is comfortable to shoot. If I am uncomfortable with a gun, how am I to shoot it well?
There are so many choices out there that are better or just as good as a Glock.

Soooo.....
the nice finger grooves, textured grip, contoured back strap to fit palm swell, and perfectly fitted width of the grip that accommodates small, medium, and large hands (on the compact & full size models) doesnt do it for ya huh?

Interesting....tell me more.....I guess thats why so many police and government HATE Glock so much huh?