Glock Haters - Page 44
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

Glock Haters


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 06:05 PM   #431
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3733 Times on 2287 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones45 View Post
What the heck is a mall-ninja?gee I hope I'm not one


Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
You probably aren't. Look up Gecko45. Its hilarious. Absolutely flooring.
__________________
Always have clean socks.
JW357 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Old 02-26-2014, 07:51 PM   #432
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjones45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 630
Liked 139 Times on 104 Posts

Default

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
Hahahahahahahaha!! I read up on this gecko45 mall ninja dude and just can't tell if he's serious, and teenager, or just plain crazy. Either way these post are funny. Inside the mind of a mall ninja. I guess it wouldn't be to bad to have a couple mall ninjas around when shtf, so while they are being idiots the rest of us can save our ammo and get to safety


Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
jjones45 is offline  
kfox75 Likes This 
Old 02-26-2014, 08:17 PM   #433
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3733 Times on 2287 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones45 View Post
http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
Hahahahahahahaha!! I read up on this gecko45 mall ninja dude and just can't tell if he's serious, and teenager, or just plain crazy. Either way these post are funny. Inside the mind of a mall ninja. I guess it wouldn't be to bad to have a couple mall ninjas around when shtf, so while they are being idiots the rest of us can save our ammo and get to safety


Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
Lol. Yeah its a great read.
__________________
Always have clean socks.
JW357 is offline  
 
Old 02-26-2014, 08:38 PM   #434
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mahall's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 901
Liked 164 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post
Hmm. That's interesting. Because you used to say 10. That was back when you carried the G26, I believe.



So basically you're telling us that whatever YOU have chosen is the best choice for EVERYONE. And you say I'm arrogant for thinking 6 rounds is enough?



No sir. For one, arrogance is not what you said it is. Arrogance is exactly the bolded from your above quote. Thinking six shots is enough is not arrogance, it is realism. It is realistic to understand that, ODDS ARE, I will probably never have to fire my gun at another person in my life. It is also realistic to understand that, ODDS ARE, IF I ever have to pull my gun for self-defense, I probably won't have to pull the trigger. It is also realistic (and reasonable) to understand that IF I ever have to pull the trigger, the threat will probably be ended in 1-3 shots.



The odds of you running into six guys at night who WON'T run as soon as you pull your gun, are almost statistically insignificant.



Understanding and living by that is simply not ARROGANCE. Educate yourself on the definition of arrogance. Here, I'll save you the trouble:







Interesting. So, exactly like I said: whatever YOU have chosen is the best choice for EVERYONE. That makes you, sir, arrogant. Not me.



Yes, cops and military carry many rounds. Using a handgun is a part of their job. They are required to be proficient on it and due to the nature of their job they might need to carry extra rounds. Because, like it or not, they are more likely to get in a shoot-out than a CCWer. LE usually have long-guns in their vehicles because they know a handgun is underowered. If you are so ready to be like LE why don't you carry a long-gun around with you? Military also use long-guns almost exclusively. Not even every Marine will be issued a sidearm.



No, you know what, I'm not even getting into this with you. I'm not saying anything else on the matter. I've had this discussion with you and in your ARROGANCE you fail to accept what anyone else is saying. If you want to carry a lot of rounds, more power to ya. I won't be doing the same, but I darn sure won't think less of anyone who doesn't choose to imitate how I carry.
K!!
Ca


Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
mahall is offline  
 
Old 02-26-2014, 08:43 PM   #435
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3733 Times on 2287 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Well.

Ok then.

There's that.
__________________
Always have clean socks.
JW357 is offline  
MoHawk Likes This 
Old 02-26-2014, 08:56 PM   #436
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mopowerbmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,093
Liked 812 Times on 456 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones45 View Post
http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
Hahahahahahahaha!! I read up on this gecko45 mall ninja dude and just can't tell if he's serious, and teenager, or just plain crazy. Either way these post are funny. Inside the mind of a mall ninja. I guess it wouldn't be to bad to have a couple mall ninjas around when shtf, so while they are being idiots the rest of us can save our ammo and get to safety


Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
Awesome!!!!


🙈🙉🙊💩
mopowerbmx is offline  
 
Old 02-26-2014, 08:56 PM   #437
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
eatmydust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 4,366
Liked 3621 Times on 2068 Posts
Likes Given: 2524

Default

Just sayin'
pissing-duo.jpg  
__________________
"Your fear is 100% dependent on you for it's survival." - Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
eatmydust is offline  
3
People Like This 
Old 02-26-2014, 09:17 PM   #438
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahall View Post
Totally got off topic! But let's be honest high capacity and Glocks go together, some more than others! 1911 and high capacity does not go together! Capacity is really the elephant in the room here, as it generally is in most threads like this!


Like guns, love people!!
Para Black Ops Recon 1911. Holds 18+1 rounds of 9mm.

http://para-usa.com/2013/firearms/tactical/recon9.php

Black Ops 14.45. Holds 14+1 rounds of 45 ACP.

http://para-usa.com/2013/firearms/tactical/blackOps1445.php

By comparison, a standard capacity Glock 17 holds 17+1 rounds of 9mm, and a Glock 21 holds 13+1 rounds of 45 ACP.

Capacity doesn't mean **** at this point. It can no longer be used as an argument against 1911s because high capacity 1911s are out there.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 02-26-2014 at 09:19 PM.
texaswoodworker is offline  
2
People Like This 
Old 02-26-2014, 09:22 PM   #439
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mahall's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 901
Liked 164 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default

[QUOTE=JW357;1517057]Hmm. That's interesting. Because you used to say 10. That was back when you carried the G26, I believe.



So basically you're telling us that whatever YOU have chosen is the best choice for EVERYONE. And you say I'm arrogant for thinking 6 rounds is enough?



No sir. For one, arrogance is not what you said it is. Arrogance is exactly the bolded from your above quote. Thinking six shots is enough is not arrogance, it is realism. It is realistic to understand that, ODDS ARE, I will probably never have to fire my gun at another person in my life. It is also realistic to understand that, ODDS ARE, IF I ever have to pull my gun for self-defense, I probably won't have to pull the trigger. It is also realistic (and reasonable) to understand that IF I ever have to pull the trigger, the threat will probably be ended in 1-3 shots.



The odds of you running into six guys at night who WON'T run as soon as you pull your gun, are almost statistically insignificant.



Understanding and living by that is simply not ARROGANCE. Educate yourself on the definition of arrogance. Here, I'll save you the trouble:







Interesting. So, exactly like I said: whatever YOU have chosen is the best choice for EVERYONE. That makes you, sir, arrogant. Not me.



Yes, cops and military carry many rounds. Using a handgun is a part of their job. They are required to be proficient on it and due to the nature of their job they might need to carry extra rounds. Because, like it or not, they are more likely to get in a shoot-out than a CCWer. LE usually have long-guns in their vehicles because they know a handgun is underowered. If you are so ready to be like LE why don't you carry a long-gun around with you? Military also use long-guns almost exclusively. Not even every Marine will be issued a sidearm.



No, you know what, I'm not even getting into this with you. I'm not saying anything else on the matter. I've had this discussion with you and in your ARROGANCE you fail to accept what anyone else is saying. If you want to carry a lot of rounds, more power to ya. I won't be doing the same, but [B]I darn sure won't think less of anyone who doesn't choose to imitate how I Carry!

Carry 1 round if you choose sir! It's your funeral! I carry a 5 round XDS at times now, but that doesn't mean it's ideal or best! And the fact that stats show I will only need 2-3 rounds for the average SD situation, does that mean 3 or 4 is more than enough! Heck if that's true, why the madness over high capacity pistols? Why are we not all still carrying 6 shooters? You just never know these days, when you will need more than your pride or arrogance might suggest! I don't think less of anyone, only when they put pride over logic, hindering others that are trying to learn truth and not arrogance. Never have I said lower capacity is best, convenient and comfortable? You bet! And I can accept that choice cause it's a personal one! But to paint a broad picture in saying that capacity and caliber is not important, JUST shot placement, is wrong, especially to those who are seeking truth and not arrogance




Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
mahall is offline  
 
Old 02-26-2014, 09:34 PM   #440
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3733 Times on 2287 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahall View Post
Carry 1 round if you choose sir! It's your funeral! I carry a 5 round XDS at times now, but that doesn't mean it's ideal or best! And the fact that stats show I will only need 2-3 rounds for the average SD situation, does that mean 3 or 4 is more than enough! Heck if that's true, why the madness over high capacity pistols? Why are we not all still carrying 6 shooters? You just never know these days, when you will need more than your pride or arrogance might suggest! I don't think less of anyone, only when they put pride over logic, hindering others that are trying to learn truth and not arrogance. Never have I said lower capacity is best, convenient and comfortable? You bet! And I can accept that choice cause it's a personal one! But to paint a broad picture in saying that capacity and caliber is not important, JUST shot placement, is wrong, especially to those who are seeking truth and not arrogance




Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
I have boldened your arrogant sentences. I'm really getting tired of you calling me (or anyone else) arrogant SIMPLY because we disagree with you.

And regarding your statement which I underlined, no one here is "putting pride over logic." Where did you even get that from? Do you even think before you type things, or do you just type what comes to mind?

I never said capacity isn't important. I never said shot placement trumps all. I never said caliber wins.

What I'm getting at, is it doesn't matter. Its all a choice.

The only "truth" is that a person's carry gun (or caliber, or platform, or lackthereof) is their own decision and their right. There is no right or wrong.

If you want to carry a gun for capacity, that's FINE. I don't CARE. Just as you shouldn't try to push your view of capacity onto others. You shouldn't CARE what we carry, just as none of us CARE what you carry.

I know this will fall on deaf ears. Because in your ARROGANCE you never listen.
__________________
Always have clean socks.
JW357 is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Glock (Haters) Dislikers Ruger_Nut Glock Forum 210 02-15-2013 05:27 PM
For the Glock haters out there. jeepejeep Glock Forum 22 01-04-2013 11:53 AM
The FTF Glock Project Thread - Haters & FanBoys Can Suck It! Dillinger DIY Projects 64 02-08-2012 02:05 PM
Glock haters gonna hate Seven Glock Forum 6 01-31-2012 04:43 PM
Even cat haters will smile. spittinfire The Club House 25 11-24-2010 12:42 AM



Newest Threads