Glock Haters - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock Haters

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2014, 04:35 AM   #21
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

if a person buys a Glock because it fits them, they shoot it well and it fits their needs, then the Glock is a good choice.

the ones that really make me laugh are the Glock Fanboys who claim the Glock it the best and nothing performs as well as a Glock. when questioned, you find out that many times it's their first pistol or they have never owned anything else. really? and they make that their basis the Glock is the best.

Last edited by Axxe55; 02-17-2014 at 04:38 AM.
People Like This 
Old 02-17-2014, 04:36 AM   #22
hmh

Liked 140 Times on 96 Posts

My problem with glocks (and I have owned one and they are a decent gun for the money) is they have great advertisement their "torture test" makes it seem like no gun but theirs will pass it. A lot of that test is about ammo. And any decent firearm with good ammo will pass it. They seem dishonest add that to mr glocks beliefs about personal firearms ownership, the glock fanboys, ect. The reason they are used for every day le officers is cost and simplicity. Not reliability or superiority. The fact of the matter is many s.w.a.t. or s.w.a.t. style personnel including military operators use a 1911. That being said I do not post in the glock thread to bash glocks.

Old 02-17-2014, 04:39 AM   #23
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1207 Times on 823 Posts
Likes Given: 161

This is funny, Glock hating in the Glock Forum

Old 02-17-2014, 05:08 AM   #24

Liked 48 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G30USMC View Post
This is funny, Glock hating in the Glock Forum
Agreed. That's the reason I brought this up in the first place. It seems ironic that anyone would read through and post on a forum that is about a gun they do not like.

It seems to me that most people agree. The Glock is a good reliable gun, but it's not the only gun. The "haters" usually are trying to aggravate the fanboys who think the Glock is the be all to end all. (Although a few seem to genuinely despise the Glock and are only too happy to let everyone know that.)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Firearms Talk mobile app
Old 02-17-2014, 06:52 AM   #25

Liked 160 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I own a civic and two Glocks!! Neither has failed me!! Lol. I'm a "Point A to B" type of guy! Give me a car for transportation and a gun for SD! Both work and are reliable for what I need them for!! Best part about Glocks and Civics, is they secure two very important areas of my life allowing me to focus on other interest/concerns! Not the end of the world if one gets scratched, or dirty! I've had expensive guns and cars, spent most of the time either looking for flaws or worrying about flaws! Not for me!! Another Good thing, they all basically look the same! You can keep one for years and you still have A gun, who knows if it's new or old?? They appear to age gracefully! Glocks appeal is there simplicity, to ugly and inexpensive to be overly anal about, but highly reliable for peace of mind! I think most Glock owners can relate a little to what I say!! Glock fits my personality and lifestyle and I really don't care who that pisses off, just the same, when 1911 and revolver owners gloat about there gods of steal and wood they could care less about my opinion! The best gun is usually the one we own and rely upon no matter what name is stamped on the side!!

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Old 02-17-2014, 06:55 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanKaz View Post
I just don't understand why there are so many Glock haters posting in the Glock forum. If you hate all things Glock, why make an effort to be exposed to the Glockophiles.

Quote:
Agreed. That's the reason I brought this up in the first place. It seems ironic that anyone would read through and post on a forum that is about a gun they do not like.
And yet you post in the Glock forum seeking answers?

The reason Glock haters post in the Glock forum is because it isn't out of our way. Most people don't seek out specific forums. They see the thread title and usually disregard which sub-forum it is in.

Count me in, in the group of Glock fan-boy haters. Also Glocks don't fit my hand well at all. They feel like holding a 2x4. They don't point naturally for me either.

It was time for a new signature. This is what you get.

Always have clean socks.

People Like This 
Old 02-17-2014, 06:58 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahall View Post
I own a civic and two Glocks!! Neither has failed me!! Lol. I'm a "Point A to B" type of guy! Give me a car for transportation and a gun for SD! Both work and are reliable for what I need them for!! Best part about Glocks and Civics, is they secure two very important areas of my life allowing me to focus on other interest/concerns! Not the end of the world if one gets scratched, or dirty! I've had expensive guns and cars, spent most of the time either looking for flaws or worrying about flaws! Not for me!! Another Good thing, they all basically look the same! You can keep one for years and you still have A gun, who knows if it's new or old?? They appear to age gracefully! Glocks appeal is there simplicity, to ugly and inexpensive to be overly anal about, but highly reliable for peace of mind! I think most Glock owners can relate a little to what I say!! Glock fits my personality and lifestyle and I really don't care who that pisses off, just the same, when 1911 and revolver owners gloat about there gods of steal and wood they could care less about my opinion! The best gun is usually the one we own and rely upon no matter what name is stamped on the side!!

That's not what you were saying the other day when you were calling several other very good guns junk, but praising Glock. You put down our choices, but God forbid we criticize anything about a Glock.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:34 AM   #28

What works for you is great! And I do know there is other good guns out there! Just haven't found that perfect blend that my last post spoke about! Smith and Ruger makes some Gorgeous revolvers! Proven reliability, To much wood and steel and not enough bullets for my comfort! I like the M&P shield, but got hung up on the external safety, FTF with others!
Shouldn't we do more applauding to people that are happy with there choices, mostly what I see is disdainful envy over others happiness and content! For the life of me I can't figure that out. I could pick a half a dozen things out about the 1911 platform that I don't like and I've never owned one! Why? If they put others in there happy place, who am I to pick the gun a part and rain on someone else's parade? I say, a Happy and content gun owner trumps my opinion or anyone else's! I voice my opinion, when someone else has concerns or questions! But I never rain on happiness and content, no matter who the fanboy is and what they are gloating about!

Old 02-17-2014, 07:40 AM   #29

Liked 48 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post
And yet you post in the Glock forum seeking answers?

The reason Glock haters post in the Glock forum is because it isn't out of our way. Most people don't seek out specific forums. They see the thread title and usually disregard which sub-forum it is in.

Count me in, in the group of Glock fan-boy haters. Also Glocks don't fit my hand well at all. They feel like holding a 2x4. They don't point naturally for me either.

It was time for a new signature. This is what you get.
Of course I posted this question in the Glock forum seeking answers. Was I supposed to start this thread in the 1911 forum?

Another thing, I stated this earlier, I browse through these forums on a mobile phone app. Pretty much the only way I find my way around these forums is by browsing through the sub forums. I guess I just assumed that everyone did the same.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:47 AM   #30

Quote:
I understand that most people have their own opinions, likes and dislikes about guns. And I truly understand why people despise the Glock fanboys. I just don't understand why there are so many Glock haters posting in the Glock forum. If you hate all things Glock, why make an effort to be exposed to the Glockophiles.
I apologize in advance for posting this and starting the potential flame war. That's what happens when you drink a few too many whiskey and Cokes then read through these forums.

Envy!! In my opinion! To answer your question! People are envious over others happiness! Glock has little to do with! It's just the fact that people are not happy and they envy others that are happy! Been going on forever!! The root calls for all evil and hatred, envy along with greed!!

Closed Thread