Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock ghost rocket trigger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 03:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 72 Times on 46 Posts

Default Glock ghost rocket trigger

Does anyone have a ghost trigger on their glock? I just installed my ghost rocket, and I have to say I cant tell any difference. Ill be going to the range in the morning to test out my new trigger and sights.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

forumrunner_20111110_223341.jpg   forumrunner_20111110_223400.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-11-2011, 03:39 AM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Ghost. I am not an out of the box Glock fan, but I do think they flat put rounds downrange. ZERO argument there.

I would much appreciate a follow up report on how well it improves the base model if you can please.

Good luck!

JD

Old 11-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #3

Liked 72 Times on 46 Posts

Update! I just got back from the range. I installed my ghost trigger last night. The ghost rocket isnt a drop in trigger but its easily adjusted to fit to your liking. I shot 200 rounds without any flaws. This is a 3.5 lb trigger but I dont notice the difference in pull. What I did notice is a much crisper break and much shorter reset. The first 4 shots I took went through the same hole at 15 yards. Im pretty happy with it and feel the ghost trigger is well worth the $40.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

forumrunner_20111111_135945.jpg  

Old 11-11-2011, 07:43 PM   #4

Liked 40 Times on 33 Posts

I put the ghost trigger connector in my g17. Just brought it down to a 4.5# pull. I think it made a huge difference in my follow up shots as well as a crisper break. It does have a slightly shorter reset than stock. For $20 its the best accessory you can buy for a Glock.

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 11-23-2011, 12:36 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 197 Times on 124 Posts
Likes Given: 624

Default Ghost 3.5 Trigger

My Glock came with a "New York Trigger". I installed the Ghost 3.5 connector (drop in type) and Wolf springs with the help of a Youtube video. It is now a pleasure to shoot The trigger is smooth and lighter pull. A friend who shot my Glock before and after the Ghost upgrade sold his CZ 75 and bought a G 17 and Ghost kit.

I shoot at an indoor range and have let other Glock owners there try mine. So far they have all liked it. Well worth $25.95 delivered.

Old 11-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #6

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I have a Ghost in my G17...I can tell a big difference. Especially with my follow up shots.

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time."
Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."
- Father Kevin Keaney, 1st MarDiv Chaplain, Korean War

Old 11-26-2011, 06:00 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
My Glock came with a "New York Trigger". I installed the Ghost 3.5 connector (drop in type) and Wolf springs with the help of a Youtube video. It is now a pleasure to shoot The trigger is smooth and lighter pull. A friend who shot my Glock before and after the Ghost upgrade sold his CZ 75 and bought a G 17 and Ghost kit.

I shoot at an indoor range and have let other Glock owners there try mine. So far they have all liked it. Well worth $25.95 delivered.
If you've got the NY1 trigger, try removing the spring. It'll make it even better.

Old 11-27-2011, 12:56 AM   #8
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I have the Ghost 3.5 connector in both my 20 & 22 models. Love it. Made the trigger pull crisp and consistent.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:36 PM   #9

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

That connector only lightens pull. Doesn't change reset.

The Glockworx v3 connector is the best I've used.

My pull is about 2#. But I've also reground the angles on the trigger bar, changed springs, and installed the lone wolf trigger stop housing.

I've also got a design that will eliminate the take up. It feels like a 1911 trigger.

I let the guy at WWW.glocktriggers.com try it. He didn't like it. But why would he? It's a huge improvement over his best trigger job.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Last edited by willfully armed; 11-27-2011 at 04:40 PM.