Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Glock ghost rocket trigger (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/glock-ghost-rocket-trigger-51586/)

Alpha1Victor 11-11-2011 03:34 AM

Glock ghost rocket trigger

2 Attachment(s)
Does anyone have a ghost trigger on their glock? I just installed my ghost rocket, and I have to say I cant tell any difference. Ill be going to the range in the morning to test out my new trigger and sights.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

Dillinger 11-11-2011 03:39 AM

Ghost. I am not an out of the box Glock fan, but I do think they flat put rounds downrange. ZERO argument there.

I would much appreciate a follow up report on how well it improves the base model if you can please.

Good luck!

JD

Alpha1Victor 11-11-2011 07:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Update! I just got back from the range. I installed my ghost trigger last night. The ghost rocket isnt a drop in trigger but its easily adjusted to fit to your liking. I shot 200 rounds without any flaws. This is a 3.5 lb trigger but I dont notice the difference in pull. What I did notice is a much crisper break and much shorter reset. The first 4 shots I took went through the same hole at 15 yards. Im pretty happy with it and feel the ghost trigger is well worth the $40.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

g17frantz 11-11-2011 07:43 PM

I put the ghost trigger connector in my g17. Just brought it down to a 4.5# pull. I think it made a huge difference in my follow up shots as well as a crisper break. It does have a slightly shorter reset than stock. For $20 its the best accessory you can buy for a Glock.

Mongo 11-23-2011 12:36 AM

Ghost 3.5 Trigger

My Glock came with a "New York Trigger". I installed the Ghost 3.5 connector (drop in type) and Wolf springs with the help of a Youtube video. It is now a pleasure to shoot The trigger is smooth and lighter pull. A friend who shot my Glock before and after the Ghost upgrade sold his CZ 75 and bought a G 17 and Ghost kit.

I shoot at an indoor range and have let other Glock owners there try mine. So far they have all liked it. Well worth $25.95 delivered.

USMC-03 11-23-2011 02:50 PM

I have a Ghost in my G17...I can tell a big difference. Especially with my follow up shots.

afi1 11-26-2011 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongo (Post 633883)
My Glock came with a "New York Trigger". I installed the Ghost 3.5 connector (drop in type) and Wolf springs with the help of a Youtube video. It is now a pleasure to shoot The trigger is smooth and lighter pull. A friend who shot my Glock before and after the Ghost upgrade sold his CZ 75 and bought a G 17 and Ghost kit.

I shoot at an indoor range and have let other Glock owners there try mine. So far they have all liked it. Well worth $25.95 delivered.

If you've got the NY1 trigger, try removing the spring. It'll make it even better.

Birddogyz 11-27-2011 12:56 AM

I have the Ghost 3.5 connector in both my 20 & 22 models. Love it. Made the trigger pull crisp and consistent.

willfully armed 11-27-2011 04:36 PM

That connector only lightens pull. Doesn't change reset.

The Glockworx v3 connector is the best I've used.

My pull is about 2#. But I've also reground the angles on the trigger bar, changed springs, and installed the lone wolf trigger stop housing.

I've also got a design that will eliminate the take up. It feels like a 1911 trigger.

I let the guy at WWW.glocktriggers.com try it. He didn't like it. But why would he? It's a huge improvement over his best trigger job.