Glock deals, which one? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock deals, which one?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

If you're in Phoenix, keep an eye on Cabela's. They have the best deals in town on Glocks. They are almost always running $50.00 off sales on them. They have most every model in stock, even the compensated ones. You can pick up a new one for what many shops charge for used. Bill T.

Old 10-01-2010, 01:22 AM   #12

thanks guys. I might just have to go in-store and hold and feel both before I decide. But i will probably order online since its always at least around $100 cheaper.

Old 10-07-2010, 04:10 AM   #13

Default GSSF discount?

Have you considered the GSSF Pistol Purchase Discount? Join the GSSF and get any Glock for $425. Fee to join is $35. No, I'm not a GSSF employee, just wanted to share that with you. I joined a few weeks ago and once they sent me my registration card, I found a local dealer that honored the discount. A brand new G19 for $425!!

Old 10-07-2010, 06:06 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennab View Post
Have you considered the GSSF Pistol Purchase Discount? Join the GSSF and get any Glock for $425. Fee to join is $35. No, I'm not a GSSF employee, just wanted to share that with you. I joined a few weeks ago and once they sent me my registration card, I found a local dealer that honored the discount. A brand new G19 for $425!!
What's GSSF?

Old 10-07-2010, 06:12 AM   #15

Also what do you guys think about ISSC M22 glock 22LR clone?

Old 10-07-2010, 06:14 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukegold View Post
What's GSSF?
never mind, i figured it out Let me google that for you

Old 10-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #17

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

If you're going to buy a Glock that way, purchase it through Davidson's. www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns. You can shop through local dealers on line near your home, purchase the gun on line, and it will automatically be shipped to the dealer of your choice. You get the best price without leaving your keyboard.

Now the best part. Every gun you purchase from them, regardless of make, model, or cost, is covered by a LIFETIME FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY! No other dealer or distributor in the nation offers this. It is literally the same guarantee you get with a Craftsman Tool. I've used it with great success.

About 3 years ago I bought a Ruger Mark II .22 Pistol through Davidson's and my local dealer. I took it to the range the following week, and at around 80 rounds it broke! The trigger wouldn't reset. I called my dealer and he told me to bring it right over with the box and all of the paperwork. When I got there he had already called Davidson's and they told him they were sending a new gun out. The next day I had a brand new gun in my hand! Nowhere else would this have happened. At best most dealers will send the gun back to the factory, and you'll wait weeks for what amounts to a repaired gun. I even bought my .50 BMG Bushmaster BA-50 Rifle from them this way. If anything ever happens to it, I know I'll get a brand new gun, not some repaired POS. Bill T.

Old 10-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #18

sign up with the GSSF and see if there is a gun store in your area that is part of this program....You can get a brand new glock 17, 19, 22, 23 for $425 plus there membership fee of $35

Old 10-08-2010, 01:48 AM   #19

thanks for the info. Is there a way to check which dealer will honor the $425 Glock price or I will just have to call and ask each one?

Old 10-08-2010, 04:01 AM   #20

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukegold View Post
thanks for the info. Is there a way to check which dealer will honor the $425 Glock price or I will just have to call and ask each one?
You have to call to find a local dealer. Here is info off the GSSF website.

Quote:
GSSF Pistol Purchase Program
In an effort to better serve our members, we've made some changes to our original Pistol Purchase
Program. We have greatly expanded the number of participating dealer locations and GSSF Members
may purchase one GLOCK pistol per year at a discounted price by showing a current membership
card to that dealer. NO CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED, just your membership card showing current
membership in GSSF! New pricing is also in effect. These changes should reduce the waiting periods
involved, allow better access to our participating dealers and eliminate most transfer fees while
making the entire process more convenient for our members.
Member Responsibilities
1. Member contacts GLOCK for local dealer information, then calls the dealer to be sure they are
participating in the program and that the dealer has the model they want to purchase in stock.
2. Member takes (current) membership card to dealer along with any other required documents. If
you have lost your card, you must contact GSSF to receive a replacement card. New members
will need to wait to receive new member packet with membership card.
3. Member is responsible for any taxes or fees as is required by the local, state, and federal laws.
4. Must meet all local, state and federal laws to purchase a pistol.
5. You may only purchase 1 GLOCK per year.
Prices and telephone number can be found here: http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf

Last edited by tmoore912; 10-08-2010 at 04:08 AM.