You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

Glock for army

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 03:51 AM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 52

I would rather see the Military go with the Sig then the Glock or back to the 1911. I for one have never been a big fan of the Glock. During my time in as a Paratrooper I was never a big fan of the M9.

Old 12-28-2011, 05:59 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default totally understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlsbadRanger06 View Post
I'm sorry man. I've been a Ranger for a long time now. When were you AD? When did you get out? What Battalion?

I ask because what you said really made me think and made me suspicious. As an AD Ranger with at least 100 Ranger friends that are no longer on AD, I honestly don't know any one of them that do or will ever refer to themselves as a "former ranger"; if they or I ever did, it would at least be capitalized.....

Not trying to be rude, but if you could let be know I'm sure it'd clear everything up. LOTS of guys get on the Internet and claim to be SF, Rangers, SEALs, and other Special Operations soldiers which is why I am probably overly suspicious and maybe even paranoid. I earned my Tab and get ridiculously angry when folks lie about it
I was a fire control 3rd class petty officer in vietnam
I totally understand where you are coming from the seals I knew didnt talk about who ther were and what they have done so i too an sceptical if ppl.
I now work as a CNA II in the local VA hospital thank you for your sevice .
glock would be a good choice I own the G19 and G21 for my money the 45acp is the better knock down