glock 34 holster

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > glock 34 holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 03:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default glock 34 holster

well as many of you may know, i have been searching for a pistol and ive pretty much decided on a glock 34. so my question now is what kind of holster should I get?

I want something mostly for the shooting range, or to wear hunting so something that goes on the belt would be fine, however i wouldn't mind something that allows me the option of wearing it on the inside of the pants too for when i get my Concealed carry permit.

is there anything out there for me or should i just get one of each.

if so, what is the best concealed holster option for me with a gun of that size? and 2)what is the best normal holster choice for me. (im kind of fond of the holsters with the mechanical button, not the strap)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-25-2009, 05:43 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'm not familiar with a holster that serves dual-duty like you describe, although I'm sure somebody makes one.

I really like the Blackhawk SERPA CQC holsters, but don't have one anymore and can't tell you if it will allow for your extra barrel length to stick through...I think it will, but I would go check the holster in person before ordering one.

As far as your choice of firearm, as a Glock 35 owner I can tell you that I think you will be very pleased.

Good luck with your holster search and let us know what you turn up.

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Old 02-26-2009, 01:49 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

i think i like the blackhawk holsters. i went in an bought my glock 34 today and it fits just fine in a holster designed for the glock 17. its an "outside the pants" belt holster but it'll do for now.