Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock 34 Gift Suggestions Needed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Glock 34 Gift Suggestions Needed

Hello there! I'm totally new to the gun world so please excuse my ignorance. My husband recently bought a Glock 34 and I wanted to get him some gun-related gifts for his bday and Father's day. I was thinking about maybe some shooting targets so he can upgrade from the paper plates he's shooting now. I've noticed that it seems most of the self-resetting targets are for 22s. Could anyone recommend something like that to use with his gun? Or should I just stick to paper targets? I honestly don't know enough about any of this stuff to know what would happen if I bought him the wrong thing (could it ricochet? shoot straight through the target?). I just want to get him something nice that he'll really enjoy and since I know absolutely nothing about any of this stuff, it's kid of hard for me to pick anything out on my own. Thanks so much for anything you can suggest!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-09-2010, 11:33 PM   #2

the easy answer is more magazines, a shooter can never have too many magazines for his pistol. just make sure to get glock brand.

Old 06-09-2010, 11:53 PM   #3

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I would recommend [url=http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=shoot+n+see&tag=googhydr-20&index=sporting&hvadid=1695611621&ref=pd_sl_9qsc dgwdco_b]Shoot-n-See Targets[/b].

They are great for shooters of all skill sets. When you hit the target, it changes color to a bright yellow or orange ring that you can see from the shooting line. They are stickers, so they can be a-fixed to any medium from cardboard to paper to even metal silhouettes.

Next would be a gift certificate to a gun shop, or some place on line, that he might like to shop for gun stuff. Then he can pick his own stuff from all the available toys that are out there.

Best of luck.

JD