Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock 30 Holster help!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Glock 30 Holster help!!

I just bought a new Glock 30, I really like the weapon, I am going to use it for concealled carry work. I'm having a little trouble finding a good holster that will hold it in close but still be on the outside of my pants. I've found that there are a limited number of models made for the 30. Anyone have any suggestions?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Depends on what you want to spend. I carried my former G30 in a Don Hume JIT slide holster for a long time. Other than that. look into the Mitch Rosen 'Upper Limit' maybe in the express models for around $75. It's very good, high, and tight. I still use one of these for my G27.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:05 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

i used a fobus for belt carry and a cheapy nylon holster that had a mag pouch for iside waist band carry. all i did was cut off the spare mag pocket an vwalla. it worked great and was very comfy. i beleive it was an uncle mikes

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 12-15-2008, 05:48 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Here is a link to Galco Gunleather "select by model" page. Go down and select Glock 30 and it will show you the holsters made for your gun.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG2.asp

Realize that a belt scabbard type holster will hold closer and tighter to the body than a paddle holster. With either style a quality belt will be a benefit.

If you decide that Inside-Waist-Band carry is for you, then you will probably want to buy pants a little loose in the waist (or pull out your old "fat" pants...we all them)

Galco FLETCH (available for Glock 30)

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Old 01-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #5

This is a little old, but my opinion after 15 yrs of shooting and carrying concealed point me to the nice leather holsters made by Kramer, Milt Sparks, DelFatti, and my personal favorite, TT Gunleather. I have two holsters from him, with another on the way. I carry my 30 in his OWB snap holster and it keeps it very secure, comfortable, and very close to the body. An overshirt completely hides it with no printing. I also have one for my Glock 19 and one on the way for my 1911.

I don't use anything else now. I have Bianchis, a Sam Andrews, a couple of Don Humes, had a few Galcos and a Kramer IWB. The nylon holsters to me are a joke for anything other than protecting the gun in storage. I had one of the Uncle Mikes when I turned 21 for my first holster. It didn't take me long to see the difference.

Old 01-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

www.highnoonholsters.com

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.