Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   glock 29 v 30 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/glock-29-v-30-a-85524/)

Ryadew3468 03-01-2013 05:37 PM

glock 29 v 30
 
Ok guys, I know I come up here and ask newbie questions and stuff haha. Im just an undecisive person haha. Here is my situation. I want the 29 because of the 10mm but ibhave a buddy whos room mate is selling his 30. He wants $400 cash and everywhere I look for a new 10mm its $650ish not invludong tax and background check. Is the 10mm worth the extra $250+? And also any tips on what I should look at when inspecting the 30? Thanks for all your help guys.

shaf45 03-01-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryadew3468
Ok guys, I know I come up here and ask newbie questions and stuff haha. Im just an undecisive person haha. Here is my situation. I want the 29 because of the 10mm but ibhave a buddy whos room mate is selling his 30. He wants $400 cash and everywhere I look for a new 10mm its $650ish not invludong tax and background check. Is the 10mm worth the extra $250+? And also any tips on what I should look at when inspecting the 30? Thanks for all your help guys.

This is just my opinion but I like 10 mm round Have the g20 And I just ordered the G 29 But with that being said G 30 is also a nice weapon I would ask your friend if you could take it to the range and use it and see how well it performs Usually by Glock there's not much that go wrong with them but I would look @ The barrel Chambers Springs make sure nothing is rusty inside I would take it apart make sure breaks down everything fires properly Other than that not much go wrong with them So for $400 doesn't seem like a bad bye But again that's just one man's opinion

scherfinator 03-01-2013 06:22 PM

If you buy it then im sure you can turn around and sell and make some extra $$$ for the 29.

Ryadew3468 03-01-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scherfinator (Post 1159252)
If you buy it then im sure you can turn around and sell and make some extra $$$ for the 29.

I also thought of that.

Ryadew3468 03-01-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaf45 (Post 1159245)

This is just my opinion but I like 10 mm round Have the g20 And I just ordered the G 29 But with that being said G 30 is also a nice weapon I would ask your friend if you could take it to the range and use it and see how well it performs Usually by Glock there's not much that go wrong with them but I would look @ The barrel Chambers Springs make sure nothing is rusty inside I would take it apart make sure breaks down everything fires properly Other than that not much go wrong with them So for $400 doesn't seem like a bad bye But again that's just one man's opinion

Thanks. This is a hard decision. Haha

Dizzll 03-01-2013 11:02 PM

Buy the 30. 10mm is retarded expensive to shoot, hard to find ammo, and uncomfortable. Unless you are hunting with it (even thats a stretch) it is no better than a 45 for protection. Not to mention they make a 10mm conversion barrel for the 30 so it can shoot 10mm.

Ryadew3468 03-03-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizzll (Post 1159581)
Buy the 30. 10mm is retarded expensive to shoot, hard to find ammo, and uncomfortable. Unless you are hunting with it (even thats a stretch) it is no better than a 45 for protection. Not to mention they make a 10mm conversion barrel for the 30 so it can shoot 10mm.

I was wondering if they mad a conversation for it. Thanks. I went to buy the 30 yesterday and the guy bailed. I wait for him to "get off work" for four hours and then he just says "I want to wait untill I find a new gun before I sell this one" which I understand but he could have told me before I wasted my whole Saturday.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.