Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > is a glock 23 not a popular gun?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreAltitude

Great choice, but you already knew that, congrats!
Lol actually the odd thing is. I'm not really a glock fan. Lol

Old 12-15-2012, 02:13 AM   #22

Liked 155 Times on 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15

Lol actually the odd thing is. I'm not really a glock fan. Lol
I thought I wasn't many years ago, then sorta came across my 23 in a round about way. I carried it, and found I was carrying it more and more. Honestly, one reason i think for this was that I didn't want to ding /scratch/etc some of my more expensive firearms, and didn't care too much about roughing the Glock up ( kinda like an old pair of jeans for working around the house). In quick time I grew to love it, and now it's the one I carry pretty much exclusively as well as shoot the most. Hope you come to the same conclusions, but if not, as always there's different strokes for different folks.

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved

Old 12-15-2012, 03:48 AM   #23

I thank it's just the fact that its so ugly. But it's not all about looks. I guess I'll find out if I like it or not when I shoot it. But I really don't thank I have ever shot a gun I don't like at all. I have to like it somewhat to buy it lol.

Old 12-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreAltitude

I thought I wasn't many years ago, then sorta came across my 23 in a round about way. I carried it, and found I was carrying it more and more. Honestly, one reason i think for this was that I didn't want to ding /scratch/etc some of my more expensive firearms, and didn't care too much about roughing the Glock up ( kinda like an old pair of jeans for working around the house). In quick time I grew to love it, and now it's the one I carry pretty much exclusively as well as shoot the most. Hope you come to the same conclusions, but if not, as always there's different strokes for different folks.
I thank that's going to be the same case with me.
I was just open carrying my XD at the hunting camp. I walked out the door and smacked it on the door frame. My wife said oh hell no. Put the XD down and carry the glock. This was like 10 min ago lol.