Glock 23- Laser Pros and Cons
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock 23- Laser Pros and Cons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Glock 23- Laser Pros and Cons

I know this has been covered, the laser sight pros and cons...but I just purchased my new toy (Glock 23), Ive heard that the internal "Lasermax" gives problems after a while of use. I've seen that Crimson Trace, messes with the grip profile. I can see how all of this can be, I also understand the voice that said it gives away your position and gives alot of info to the same. Point is, I want one to at least play with and try, I was leaning to the Lasermax internal, as I dont want my gun profile messed with. Anyone have any knowledge or insight for me on this? And so you know, this is now my personal defense piece, I know how to shoot, I wont be throwing thousands of rounds thru it, I have concealed carry in NC...talk to me? is this just a useless toy, or a usefull tool. I am left handed to boot..so any change in my gun profile, means I gottta buy ANOTHER left handed, ( and often more expensive) holster. Thanks to any and all help. This is my first day on the forum, probably very obvious, so please excuse any protocol mistakes....

UA

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."
-Wayne LaPierre, NRA Executive Vice President

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here