There are a number of things you wouldn't think is right about a Glock, let me list a few:
- The Front part isn't straight
- You can see through the gun
- Lot of plastic
- It squeaks
- the barrel points upward mid cycle
- Where's the hammer?
- You are telling me that thingy on the trigger is the only safety?
- Why is it so square?
- Magazine is exceptionally difficult to load
- It's made where?
- Why the white box on the rear sights? How is that supposed to help?
- Why is the dot on the front sight covered 1/3 of the way when looking down the sight...
- What is limp wristing?
- What is Glock leg?
- The 33 round mag lists only 31 on the back, how does it fit the final 2 in there!?
I can go on but somehow that gun still shoots true and reliably. After a few minor modifications to my G17 I can shoot it very nearly as accurately as my 1911 that cost me some $200 more.