Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock 22 LE Trade-In

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 730 Times on 541 Posts
Likes Given: 699

Default Glock 22 LE Trade-In

I noticed that tomorrow our local Cabela's is having a sale on G22 LE Trade-In 40S&W pistols for $350. I got one the last time they had the sale and it's been a great pistol.

Don't know if other Cabela's also will be doing this but thought I'd post a heads up just in case. When I got mine our store only had 9 in stock and I got #8 just 15 minutes after they opened their doors. Like Black Friday, ya snooze, ya lose on these kinda things!

The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together.
You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-27-2011, 03:29 AM   #2

Liked 41 Times on 30 Posts

Where are you located? The cabelas by me had these and they look like they went to hell and back, then in obama's ass.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

Old 10-29-2011, 05:59 AM   #3

Liked 730 Times on 541 Posts
Likes Given: 699

Got mine in Boise about six months ago. I looked at two, both had holster wear. I picked the one that looked the best internally even though it had more cosmetic slide wear. Not a thing wrong with its function. Never looked at this bunch but assume they also were carried a lot and fired a little. Are you saying the ones you saw were worn out?

The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together.
You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.