Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Glock 22 gen4 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/glock-22-gen4-59348/)

MachineGunFunkMatt 03-03-2012 06:28 PM

Glock 22 gen4

So I just bought myself home protection. I got to wait 72 hours for it. So if I get robbed before that I'll have to sue Illinois and cook county and Chicago. On another note I'm psyched I can't wait, the next 3days are going to be hard to sleep know I dropped $599 on a gun and have to wait time to go safe shopping.

I have a G23 but it's not in my house in Chicago it's in my house in Kentucky I might get rid of it for a Smith and Wesson 686p.

Will I need night sights for the G22 I don't know what's good or bad I need so help on witch ones are good and where can i buy them from?

Thank you for listen MGF(Machine Gun Funk)Matt

vincent 03-03-2012 06:32 PM

I can't speak much about night sights, don't use them myself. What I did do was get a rail mounted flashlight to go on my HD gun...works for me. :cool:

MachineGunFunkMatt 03-03-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent
I can't speak much about night sights, don't use them myself. What I did do was get a rail mounted flashlight to go on my HD gun...works for me. :cool:

Lol witty lol yeah I got the glock lite awesome but if my battery runs out or it breaks when the shut hits the fan, its cool to have them on back up

RecklessRegard 03-03-2012 07:51 PM

I use Glock's stock tritiums on my G22, but I LOVE the TrugloTFOs on my G26. If I could change my duty sights, I would. Great in all light levels.

dustinoif3 03-03-2012 09:56 PM

If you get on cheaper than dirt and find the ameriglo brand they are actually trijicons in another package. They are night sights and they are a ton cheaper than buying from trijicons. I guess ameriglo is a sister company.

Mack g17 03-04-2012 08:44 AM

I'm considered getting a Glock 22, how is the recoil?

Ledbetter84 03-04-2012 06:59 PM

I like my night sites. I like being able to see my gun in the bedside gun vault in the dark. My .02

MachineGunFunkMatt 03-05-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwmcclellan

I love the 40sw round and the Glock 22 recoils like glock 19 thats the best comparison I can think of. That feel the same to me.

glock22gen3 03-06-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MachineGunFunkMatt
So I just bought myself home protection. I got to wait 72 hours for it. So if I get robbed before that I'll have to sue Illinois and cook county and Chicago. On another note I'm psyched I can't wait, the next 3days are going to be hard to sleep know I dropped $599 on a gun and have to wait time to go safe shopping.

I have a G23 but it's not in my house in Chicago it's in my house in Kentucky I might get rid of it for a Smith and Wesson 686p.

Will I need night sights for the G22 I don't know what's good or bad I need so help on witch ones are good and where can i buy them from?

Thank you for listen MGF(Machine Gun Funk)Matt

I'm using truglo night sites, not the TFO, and am very impressed with them.

nickel1911 03-09-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwmcclellan

I own the glock 22 rtf and find the recoil very snappy. It's the only firearm I own that seems to numb my hands after a hundred or so rounds at the range. But its a very fun gun to shoot and to modify. Then again, I've never shot a gun that wasn't fun..