Glock 22 estimate?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock 22 estimate?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Glock 22 estimate?

Hey everyone, I got a Glock 22 police issue gen 3 (i think) with night sights, LVPD issue holster and 2 clips (10 round)

Looking if anyone knows how much I could possibly get for it, and where would be the best place to sell it? As you can see it has some minor holster wear but its in great shape. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by KevinCease; 07-15-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #2

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

~$250 but you'll need to get some magazines for it.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 07-15-2011, 10:09 PM   #3

Liked 979 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 979

Hard to say how much, depends on who sees your ad. I occasionally see G22 LE trade ins with night sights and two 15 round magazines for about $350 at dealers.

By the picture yours is a Gen 3.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 07-16-2011, 06:42 AM   #4

really? Man that is way less than I thought I could get for it. Even with 2 clips and a holster? Anyways, I really just want to get an SR9C, I'm hoping I can just get a straight trade for it somewhere, or at least enough cash to cover it.

Old 07-16-2011, 12:28 PM   #5

Likes Given: 1

The local Cabela's had a whole pile of G22 police-trade-ins recently for $425 or so, although they didn't include any clips--only magazines

Old 07-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Can you post a video of you loading a glock with a clip?

We're messing with you.

I typically see those like yours for right at $400

clipmag.jpg  

Old 07-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #7
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5498 Times on 2871 Posts
Likes Given: 357

a clip is what you do to your hair to shorten it. a magazine is what you read waiting for the doctor to give you a prostate exam.

duh

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 07-17-2011, 12:45 AM   #8

Curious about two things, why the heck do you have 10rd mags in Nevada? That's gonna hurt you bad except in a ban state. I see that as a $60 deficit right there, the gun might as well not have magazines.

And second why go with the SR9? Not a bad gun and the price is right but is it better than a Glock? I looked at the SR9 and am semi-impressed but went with a 23Gen4 which I think is much better.

And I kept my old G22. Of course I sell NOTHING!

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 07-17-2011, 06:45 AM   #9

Well I have 10 round mags because that's what came with the gun. They are not extentions or anything, they were part of a LVPD duty carry. I don't know what the standard is for the gun, but I never heard anything bad regarding the Mag size and Nev state. Maybe you could clarify?

Also, I want the sr9c for many reasons. Its affordable, has amazing reviews, and its compact and I would like something i can not only conceal, but my girlfriend would enjoy. She is 100 lbs and 5'1". Also the gun is new. Also it has many saftey features. Also it has never been used to kill a criminal. Shall I continue? Its more attractive. I'd be happy with a smaller glock but I'm not able to spend any money right now so I was curious if I could make a deal with this.

I'm glad this isn't a Harley forum cause I ride Yamaha!

Old 07-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCease View Post
Well I have 10 round mags because that's what came with the gun. They are not extentions or anything, they were part of a LVPD duty carry. I don't know what the standard is for the gun, but I never heard anything bad regarding the Mag size and Nev state. Maybe you could clarify?...
Well this gets curiouser and curiouser... I can't believe the LVPD issued G22s with 10rd mags. Someone did the ol' switchero after it was turned in. (Grabbed the standard 15rders.) Even capacity limits during the ban didn't apply to most LE.

______