Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   glock 22 conceal carry (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/glock-22-conceal-carry-52407/)

504fireMan 11-25-2011 05:03 PM

glock 22 conceal carry
 
Hey guys and falls just wondering if any one conceals a g22 and if so how what is your platform

MrWray 11-25-2011 05:19 PM

I occasionally carry my G31 which is same frame size as your G22, i just always used a Fobus belt holster and it worked just fine. Is it the best choice out there? NO...im sure that other people will post some good conceal options for you

Quentin 11-25-2011 09:26 PM

I have a G22 and G23 and the G23 is the better choice for CCW though you could do it with a G22. Of course the G27 is even better for CCW if you're talking a Glock 40S&W.

Birddogyz 11-27-2011 02:10 PM

I carry the G-22 in a Fobus GL2 Paddle Holster, this is my first choice of CCW. There are a lot of different CCW holsters, just find what is comfortable for you. I tried the inside the pants holster and I did not like the feel.

trex1310 11-27-2011 04:29 PM

I carry my G22 all the time in a Galco "Avenger" belt holster. It works
fine.

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...k_22_RTF_2.jpg

ArizonaLawman 11-27-2011 04:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I carry a Glock 22RTF as my primary gun all-day every day.

I carry OWB strong side 99% of the time...and strong side IWB...the other 1% of the time.

FastGlock 11-28-2011 11:25 PM

I conceal a G22, FS H&K USP 45 and a G21 using the King Tuk from Galco. I've tried so many different holsters and the King Tuk works the best. You can get them for $56 all day. I'm 6'2 and 210 and they hide very well! You can also use C hooks on the holster for deep cover. I carry at work with my shirt tucked in with no problems. No one ever seems to notice I carry.

504fireMan 11-28-2011 11:51 PM

Thanks for the thoughts guys I've had this 22 for a while and I do have chp in Louisiana my primary is a kel tec pf9 but always looking at new options

glockcoma 12-06-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastGlock
I conceal a G22, FS H&K USP 45 and a G21 using the King Tuk from Galco. I've tried so many different holsters and the King Tuk works the best. You can get them for $56 all day. I'm 6'2 and 210 and they hide very well! You can also use C hooks on the holster for deep cover. I carry at work with my shirt tucked in with no problems. No one ever seems to notice I carry.

+ 1 on the galco king tuk, i have 1 just because its compatible with all my glocks. My primary carry is a 23, but my 17 hides with jus as much ease with little to no printing. Best set up i have.. Highly recommend it.

Glockcoma.

I did a thread on this holster awhile back!!!

rackerly04 12-22-2011 10:56 PM

CrossBreed super tuck deluxe, most comfortable holster I have found


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:01 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.