Glock 21 for sale
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock 21 for sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 03:49 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Glock 21 for sale

Alright guys,

I’ve gotten the bug and am going to try my hand at Cowboy Action Shooting. Glass’s best friend is into it and Roxie is getting stationed back here in El Paso so I’m trying to get ready and need to find a lever action 38/357. I decided to stay with the 38/357 rather than go with the 45 LC as I wanted for now but may change later down the road.

So I need to generate a few bucks and as I have two of the Glock 21’s I can sell one without batting an eye. It is in excellent condition and don’t think has 50 rounds put through it. I fired two mags through it to make sure it functioned and then put it in the safe. I did add an extended slide stop/release on it as I hate those slick one’s that come from the factory. It comes with two magazines (full size not those Ca 10 rounder’s) so you have 13 in the magazine and one up the spout for a total of 14 rounds.

I’ll let it go for $500 even and actual shipping to your FFL or I'm open to trade.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-05-2010, 01:54 AM   #2

can i get some pictures of the gun?

Old 06-05-2010, 02:06 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

post it in the for sale forum. You shouldn't have a problem selling it.

Old 06-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Sorry guys I forgot to post that I sold it. A officer that works for me found out I was selling it and bought it on the spot. Sorry.