Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > glock 21 crimson trace?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 08:30 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Occasionally a newby to the forum comes along and reads these old threads. Raising my hand here.

I have a nightstand gun, g23 with the old milled in CT laser. Love it. All my carry guns have lasers. My left hand is weaker from an auto accident. A laser helps me fire off hand and works great for me. I see Crane's point.

I spent 16 years working for newspapers as a photographer. The reason I don't anymore is the aforementioned auto accident. anyway, I PERSONALLY witnessed how a laser can save a life. in this case several. On a ride along with local LE's. call to a domestic, nightmare, 4 officers trying to get a VERY large and angry hubby subdued. Had to have weight 450 lbs easily. Anyway had him on the ground, hands under his belly reaching for a gun in his waistband. VERY uncooperative to say the least. One officer hit him on the forehead with a laser and presto, those hands came out and were begging to be cuffed. Been sold on them every since.

Another personal experience; Had an older guy driving VERY slowly on a busy street. I was behind him. Cars behind me were being dicks and honking like mad. he stops and exits the caddy, walks back to me and starts to pull down my partially opened window, i hit him with the laser in the face and he turned white as a sheet. Told him to get back in his car and go home to Carroll County (another county, he was lost in the city) where he belonged. saved his life that day and he knew it.

Old 10-26-2010, 03:37 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default I go with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
I will not trust my life to a battery!
If you guys ever had a red dot die on you when you need it the most you know it is true

Visit our website
FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE

It works, only if you use it!
Look for me in the vendor display