Glock 19 or Walther PPQ? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

Glock 19 or Walther PPQ?


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jstrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 986
Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Default

This thread makes me want to hurl,my ppq will eat a g19 fot breakfast 8 days a week
Jstrong is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
yogiboobooranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: La Porte,Indiana
Posts: 211
Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Default Thanks for the smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong View Post
This thread makes me want to hurl,my ppq will eat a g19 fot breakfast 8 days a week
Your quote made me smile!!
yogiboobooranger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong
This thread makes me want to hurl,my ppq will eat a g19 fot breakfast 8 days a week
I've shot jstrongs ppq and it is a very sweet gun. I seem to be more accurate with that gun than any other semi auto handgun. Oh yea, the walther doesn't look like a milled brick either. That should make every bit of differance.
__________________
NEVER FORGET
downsouth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jstrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 986
Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth

I've shot jstrongs ppq and it is a very sweet gun. I seem to be more accurate with that gun than any other semi auto handgun. Oh yea, the walther doesn't look like a milled brick either. That should make every bit of differance.
It's still not that much of a looker,but It sure shoots nice.
Jstrong is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong

It's still not that much of a looker,but It sure shoots nice.
Maybe not but glocks are sooo damned UGLY.
__________________
NEVER FORGET
downsouth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:49 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
yogiboobooranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: La Porte,Indiana
Posts: 211
Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Default

Mods I think this thread has been jacked enough by Glock Haters who like to reach some sort of high coming into a Glock forum and making rude remarks. What do you say we lock this thread.
yogiboobooranger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:01 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogiboobooranger
Mods I think this thread has been jacked enough by Glock Haters who like to reach some sort of high coming into a Glock forum and making rude remarks. What do you say we lock this thread.
Lighten up ! Nobody hates glocks, I damn sure don't one pointed at me.
__________________
NEVER FORGET
downsouth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:03 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,821
Liked 240 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 72

Default

Im a huge fan of Glocks. But i respect and admire other makers and models. And no reason to say this or that ugly. Only childish does that.
Yes should lock and close this thread.
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:02 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jstrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 986
Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogiboobooranger
Mods I think this thread has been jacked enough by Glock Haters who like to reach some sort of high coming into a Glock forum and making rude remarks. What do you say we lock this thread.
I'm on the app on my phone so I didn't notice it was in a glock section,sorry to come in yalls house and start pissing on your furniture. I just hate to see the Walther get short sold when IMO its a much superior gun and the only argument for the other option is "because it's a Glock". Not trying to hate,in fact my next purchase will be a glock30sf,but even though the glock 17 was revolutionary in its day... Glock now in my opinion is really just another gun,that doesn't really bring anything special to the range bag other than simplicity that other handguns also do now.
Jstrong is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:10 AM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
tacticalfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,224
Liked 480 Times on 329 Posts

Default

Because its a glock means nothing.
tacticalfun is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Glock 26 vs walther pps bechau Semi-Auto Handguns 11 08-31-2013 03:46 PM
Walther PPS .40 or Glock .40? P0INTF0URF1V3xd Semi-Auto Handguns 11 02-04-2012 06:00 PM
Glock 26 vs Walther PPS jth5878 Semi-Auto Handguns 3 07-22-2010 01:50 AM
Advice on Glock 26 vs Walther PPS Dizzll Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 1 07-07-2010 02:05 AM
Glock or Walther P99? junho806 Semi-Auto Handguns 13 11-18-2008 04:54 AM



Newest Threads