Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > glock 19 trigger upgrade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2013, 03:31 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default glock 19 trigger upgrade

Looking into upgrading my glock 19 trigger its not my carry gun, its my competition gun. Any suggestions

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

One of my buddies who is the owner of TST (Tactical Shooting Technologies) makes trigger assemblies for competition for Glocks and they are amazing triggers at a very reasonable price. Here is the information on them for you. Just let me know if you are interested.

"Tactical Shooting Technologies has begun production on our Competition Model Trigger Assemblies. Utilizing a customer supplied trigger assembly, firing pin safety, and striker assembly, TST will blueprint and polish the all supplied parts, install a new Ghost Inc. Ultimate model 3.5 lb. connector, Ghost trigger spring, Ghost reduced power safety plunger spring, new factory Glock spring cups, and a new factory Glock striker spring.
All the customer needs to sent to TST is the trigger assembly, the striker assembly, and the safety plunger. if you are not comfortable disassembling the pistols slide, you can sent the slide assembly minus barrel and recoil spring assembly to TST and we’ll take care of disassembly and reassembly for you at no charge.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE ENTIRE PISTOL TO TST. IF YOU DO SO IT WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOU !
TST will provide you with a trigger group assembly capable of 3.5 to 4.0 lb. trigger pull weight that is crisp, clean, and most importantly reliable. Any trigger assembly, regardless of pull weight isn’t worthy of consideration if the pistol is plagued with light primer hits. this is why TST recommends and uses factory Glock striker springs only.
Trigger assemblies assembled on customer supplied trigger and striker assembly groups are available for $59.99 return shipping included (USPS Priority Mail available for an additional $6.00 charge). "

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil, for I am the meanest mother F***** in the valley!....oorah

Old 07-02-2013, 11:45 AM   #3
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2911 Times on 1716 Posts

Just a note.
Using anything other than Glock parts voids your warranty.

I don't need No stinking signature.