Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock 19 Gen 4 legal in MA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 79 Times on 57 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidknine

What are you guys talking about? If you're stating in one breath that they are circumventing the rules and "a non-compliant sale is a non-compliant sale" how can you then claim they ought to be selling new Glocks cheaper? Obviously I wish they were selling them cheaper but the point is that they're gouging for a reason- supply and demand. I don't know anywhere else to get one.
What do you mean I can get one at "places like Buds gun shop"?? That's in KY! Tell me the MA ffl that's going to accept the transfer from Bud's for me to buy a Gen 4 Glock?
Have you tried armslist? Still seem high on there too. I suggest you just move.

Old 08-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #32

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblowe13 View Post
Have you tried armslist? Still seem high on there too. I suggest you just move.
I have not checked armslist and I appreciate you trying to help out. As for "just moving" I see that kind of comment on firearms forums quite a bit.
I realize this is the Internet and no one can hope to remove all unhelpful comments, but maybe this is one type that intelligent gun owners can put on extinction. It's a very easy thing to say, and for some it's a relatively easy thing to do. But for many of us the reality is that we live in a state thats not real gun friendly, but we also have eatablished businesses, parents or extended family who need us here, kids who are settled into schools, etc. Wanting a particular firearm or mag capacity can't always trump every other aspect of life. But that doesn't mean it doesn't suck incredibly to deal with the BS regulations. Thus it's much more helpful to help us in our fight against those regulations (as threats to freedom anywhere are threats to freedom everywhere) rather than just tell us to move. IMHO
D
Old 12-28-2013, 05:34 AM   #33

Just fyi I have found a gun dealer in my area that sell's Glocks. I am going to purchase a Glock 22 Gen. 4 next week. It comes with 3 - 10 round mags, mag loader and the interchangable backstraps.

Old 12-28-2013, 07:09 AM   #34

Liked 128 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidknine View Post
I have not checked armslist and I appreciate you trying to help out. As for "just moving" I see that kind of comment on firearms forums quite a bit.
I realize this is the Internet and no one can hope to remove all unhelpful comments, but maybe this is one type that intelligent gun owners can put on extinction. It's a very easy thing to say, and for some it's a relatively easy thing to do. But for many of us the reality is that we live in a state thats not real gun friendly, but we also have eatablished businesses, parents or extended family who need us here, kids who are settled into schools, etc. Wanting a particular firearm or mag capacity can't always trump every other aspect of life. But that doesn't mean it doesn't suck incredibly to deal with the BS regulations. Thus it's much more helpful to help us in our fight against those regulations (as threats to freedom anywhere are threats to freedom everywhere) rather than just tell us to move. IMHO
D
I hear you on this.I grew up here in Colorado and I love this state.Sure,we have family in Texas and Nebraska and sure we can move there or Wyoming just 45 miles north of our border.But I'm going to help fight to end these stupid gun laws they passed here.Already we recalled 2 state senators and have 55 Sheriffs backing us.I also have extended family in California who are pro gun which is why I also am a proud member and supporter of CalGuns Foundation.