Glock 19 Gen 4 custom
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock 19 Gen 4 custom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2014, 02:51 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 518 Times on 242 Posts
Likes Given: 99

Default Glock 19 Gen 4 custom

Hello,

I am sure there are tons of mods for Glock's. One of the things I like about my Glock is it is so dang easy to take down completely. With that said, I bought mine in April. And immediately started upgrading.

First the DPM Recoil Kit. Better two stage guide rod and the spring has to be twice as long as stock. DEFINETLY improved the recoil.

Next was the Glock Ultimate Pyramid trigger kit from the Glock Store. Wow. Titanium rounded safety plunger, skeletonized striker and full trigger assembly. The only travel now on the trigger is the take-up on the safety. I caught a deal on Memorial day weekend - Normally $249, sale was $189.

Anyway, the only thing I would like to do next is get the tritium tru-dot night sights like I have on my CZ (they help my poor old eyes..lol)

Here is the recoil kit and the trigger kit.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here