Glock 18 - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Glock 18

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2013, 03:39 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

LMAO!!!! thanks Dwayne!
All jokes aside, I personally couldn't give a rats behind what others might think but to me, Glocks are amongst the most reliable handguns on offer today. Those that slander, mock or make negative remarks regarding the brand are first of all entitled to do so. However, the majority of these skeptics simply ...
1) Love being 'Tools'
2) Are strongly devoted to particular makes till death do them part
3) There's a saying that says,,, "If you've got nothing nice to say, DON'T speak at all.

Most of the firearms I've had the opportunity to play around with are reasonably ok. Every make has it's own flaws, it's how one adapts to the (flaw) that makes em truly a champion. The easiest thing to do is 'Bag' an idea or Brand simply because it's by far THE easiest thing to do - Especially when one is unfamiliar with the matter at hand.
Glocks have been around long enough whereby serious, potentially fatal Flaws in the product would've surfaced already - Just like how other Sub Machine Guns have been known to 'Jam' for instance. The Glock is amongst the finest handguns I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. It's accuracy is as good as they get but the reliability of this gun makes it a serious contender - PERIOD
I never have nor will I ever talk about something that I haven't witnessed with my two eyes. False accounts and bull**** will always come out in the end and it is then that the 'Critics/Sceptics' nonsense will emerge.

Old 04-28-2013, 06:38 AM   #22
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2329 Times on 1255 Posts
Likes Given: 841

These arguments are so tiring. Say goodnight Gracie.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
axxe55 Likes This 
Closed Thread